Realistic foreign managers

Chimter-boys

Are you really suggesting the England thing isn't baggage?

Given who the interim manager and performance director is, you could argue that there is no such thing as baggage.

But in ordinary circumstances, yeah, it’s certainly questionable behaviour. I didn’t and still don’t think it was a resignation issue.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

As previously said baggage doesn't seem to bother our football authorities. Are you really saying it is a problem for the SFA? If so you are utterly deluded on the corrupt mob in charge of our game.

I'm not saying that it would be a problem for the SFA. I'm saying it would be a problem for me. And it would be a ready made stick to beat him with as soon as things veered off course.

Aye, because the last time Claudio took charge of an International side it worked out really well.

EDIT: Although having said that, that's such an SFA thing to do.  Hear the clamour for someone with International experience, and pick the guy with an overwhelmingly negative record at said level.

9 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Ron Knee.

Buffy Cohen would demand too much compensation.

He'd bring Baldy Pevsner Kenny Miller out of retirement and back to goalscoring glory, at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived