The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

The wiremill social club per chance?? Good club. Anyway, some vitamin t at the meadows festival today.IMG_20180603_132800.thumb.jpg.e3cf08050bbdf89878364bf5028a443a.jpg
Googled and you are correct. Had to bail out after a couple but was shaping up for a night of bedlam in there

20180602_002741.thumb.jpg.b18388fe9b2caec9a490422cc7a9e8a4.jpg

Pure pished on impromptu Friday night out. Still managed to stick to the T.

Out for a run out to Limekilns where I got a decent pint but it didn't last long enough to grab a photo.

Started work in Glasgow at 8am this morning then was off to Livingston for a few hours to do some boring shite with the systems we use. At around 1pm the fella in charge says we're done for the day.  Now what does one do when they've finished about three hours early and it's a glorious day? Fired into the carry out shop on the way home for 8 pint cans of the good stuff and I'm now enjoying the fruits of my labour whilst probably getting a dose of skin cancer. Cannae beat it.

IMG_1848.jpg

Garden was a riot. After a fairly mental day in work the last thing I wanted to do was cut the grass, but picked up some glorious T to make the chore of gardening a bit better.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Those cans are fantastic. Tennents really do just get it right all the time.

Fancy a pint?

The exact utterance by so many of us, part of us. Simple but beautiful. Spoken only between true friends.

Why is the T in pint not red?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Rugster said:
Why is the T in pint not red?

Why is anything any colour?

I thought they usually put the T in red that's all. You tennents mob are Touchy!