The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

A count this morning suggests 11 cans of  Mr T's finest wasn't enough to eradicate memories of last nights 'meh' from Scotland, even the vino didn't help. Away camping tonight so vino for space/weight but back tomorrow and on a strict  diet of vitamin T.  :thumsup2

Had 8 pints of the vitamin T last night, then up the road at a sensible time. Just got up, I’m feeling good and the sun is shining down the Costa Del Solway. 

Today’s plans involve football and Tennents Lager. 

What a time to be alive.

Just enjoyed a fine pint of the golden nectar. Off out for a meal tonight where I’ll enjoy more fine pints of the golden nectar. 20 minutes train journey ahead also, so that’ll be can [emoji482]

I’m the only person sitting in a small village pub, other than the barmaid (wid not), the night might not be a lively one. However, when you see this outside, it’s very hard to walk on by.
IMG_3439.jpg

Inside, the delights are apparenT.

IMG_1521924065.497301.jpg

I’m not averse to human company, far from it. But sometimes all you need is to spend some T time with your life partner.

I’ve taken E
Even the odd G
But a pint of T
Is the one for Me

All hail Vitamin T!

9 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I’m the only person sitting in a small village pub, other than the barmaid (wid not), the night might not be a lively one. However, when you see this outside, it’s very hard to walk on by.
IMG_3439.jpg

Inside, the delights are apparenT.

IMG_1521924065.497301.jpg

I’m not averse to human company, far from it. But sometimes all you need is to spend some T time with your life partner.

I’ve taken E
Even the odd G
But a pint of T
Is the one for Me

All hail Vitamin T!

Another few pints of them bad boys and she will turn into a wid 

Did you not read the part where I said I was the only other person in the pub? Can’t really be discreet...but I’ll try.
Turn the flash off.

Thus concludes the spoon feeding. Now crack on so that the P&B Tennents aficianados can adjudicate current/future pint laden widness.

14 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Did you not read the part where I said I was the only other person in the pub? Can’t really be discreet...but I’ll try.

Just ask her if she would mind you taking a picture of the bar,