The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Tennents in The Stag in Aberdeen. Excellent stuff.

The bridge bar does a marvellous T. Stag is decent though. Aforementioned Howff is also a reasonable suggested. Mcnastys does a fine pint but usually absolutely rammed.

I think T is decent, gentle, reliable. Wouldn't shout from the rooftops about it...

...were it not for the scoffing, guffawing c*nts who instantly pull a face about it, even though they've never tried it and are basing their opinions on what they think makes them better/classier/more acceptable to their c*nty social circle.

Fair pops to the guys who have actually tried it and don't like it, of course.

But because of the aforementioned c*nts, I feel the need to be a bit of a T activist. Drinking six of them tonight purely as a show of solidarity.

I think T is decent, gentle, reliable. Wouldn't shout from the rooftops about it...
...were it not for the scoffing, guffawing c*nts who instantly pull a face about it, even thought they've never tried it and are basing their opinions on what they think makes them better/classier/more acceptable to their c*nty social circle.
Fair pops to the guys who have actually tried it and don't like it, of course.
But because of the aforementioned c*nts, I feel the need to be a bit of a T activist. Drinking six of them tonight purely as a show of solidarity.

You’re a good man, Gordo. We need more like you.

End of January now before I get another pint of T.

Absolutely hammered it at the weekend there so maybe need a break anyway. Only bad pint I had over the weekend was in a masonic hall, where they were handing out cans and a pint glass. The prices they charge you don't expect much else I guess.