The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Genuinely the worst post I’ve ever read on here. What an unbelievable comment to make. I truly hope you’re trolling. 

It’s a real eye opener. It helps show the good guys from the wanks.
I seen “T black” in Asda anyone tried it? I try not to have bevy in the house and don’t often have bottles in a pub but might be tempted

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Tennent's is the most variable pint out there. There's times when I've had it and it's hit the spot perfectly and others where it's undrinkable. All in all though, it's reliable and unspectacular.

It's usually the go to of most folk. It's much, much better than Carling, Carlsberg or Stella. It's on a level par with Fosters. It's not as good as Heineken, Amstel or Budweiser.

Not as good as Bud?

Fucking have a word with yourself.

2 hours ago, Dazzle said:

It's on par with Fosters? 

Get out.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

This thread has a way of destroying my view of otherwise good posters.

2 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Genuinely the worst post I’ve ever read on here. What an unbelievable comment to make. I truly hope you’re trolling. 

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

On par with Fosters? Not as good as Bud? You're at it.

tenor.gif?itemid=5696105

56 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Not as good as Bud?

Fucking have a word with yourself.

Fucking hell lads. :lol:

I celebrated GMS's hat-trick with a hat-trick of my own this weekend. Two excellent pints of the T on Saturday, one at Inn At The Park and the other at the Grill. Then a third at the airport this afternoon.

I'm pleased to report that all three were delivered in the preferred branded glasses (Christmas special edition at IATP) and of high quality.

9 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Tennent's is the most variable pint out there. There's times when I've had it and it's hit the spot perfectly and others where it's undrinkable. All in all though, it's reliable and unspectacular.

It's usually the go to of most folk. It's much, much better than Carling, Carlsberg or Stella. It's on a level par with Fosters. It's not as good as Heineken, Amstel or Budweiser.

Wouldn't get excited about any of these but I would rate them as below:

1. Heineken

2. Amstel

3. Stella

4.Carlsberg

5.Tennents

6.Budweiser

7.Fosters

8.Carling

Wouldn't get excited about any of these but I would rate them as below:
1. Heineken
2. Amstel
3. Stella
4.Carlsberg
5.Tennents
6.Budweiser
7.Fosters
8.Carling

Please leave and enjoy other parts of this forum.

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

Fucking Carlsberg. I’ve heard it all now. 

I know its rank but with the exception of the top two (if in Holland) they are all emergency pints at best.

BTW some of the things I have called posters on P&B over the last couple of years and I get my first red dots for having functioning taste buds! Great stuff!!!

I know its rank but with the exception of the top two (if in Holland) they are all emergency pints at best.
BTW some of the things I have called posters on P&B over the last couple of years and I get my first red dots for having functioning taste buds! Great stuff!!!

Red dot? Should have been punted imo

23 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Lucky I didn’t contact the police tbh.