The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Enjoying an absolutely glorious pint (sorry, no pics) in the pub before my pals arrive. Pub is busier and the music is louder than I’d like but we can’t have it all. I’ll hopefully manage a second pint in solitude before I’m joined.

I’d imagine a pint in ones own company, is as close to enlightenment any of us will ever reach.
I can remember a time when if I got to the pub before other and was on my own id be seething.

Nowadays I am over the fucking moon.

IMG_1529174938.720909.thumb.jpg.d230621ffd5c83488a709c904158263b.jpg

From a tin but still goes down a treat!
Feel for you here m8. Thanks to the tramp hands that came before, you havent had the credit you deserve for having a pretty nice set of hands. Clean, well looked after, not feminine like Knightswood Bear but still nice.

Well done sir.

Feel for you here m8. Thanks to the tramp hands that came before, you havent had the credit you deserve for having a pretty nice set of hands. Clean, well looked after, not feminine like Knightswood Bear but still nice.

Well done sir.

Very kind of you to say. I can’t recall having any positive comments about my hands before.
I shall use this use this ego boost to mitigate the effects of my monstrous coupon.

3 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

IMG_3974.jpg

Have you ever seen a more beautiful map in all your life? Have you ever been prouder?

What a country. What a drink.

England should hang its head in shame.

tenor.gif

Edited by Bert Raccoon

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I can remember a time when if I got to the pub before other and was on my own id be seething.

Nowadays I am over the fucking moon.

I mind when I thought drinking on your own was something to be worried about. Now, its fecking ace. Maybe not all the time, I'm struggling to type this after a catch up with mates but yeah, chilled solo drinking is ace.