The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

11 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I would like to thanks T for the major part they played in my weekend. I’m still not feeling 100% but it’ll go down as a good one.

Afraid I have to take issue with T here. I have cuts on both hands, a bruised elbow and my right knee appears to have been cheese-grated. Of course it could be more to do with the malts accompanying T. Had a Stella at some point too and it simply wasn't as good. 

Afraid I have to take issue with T here. I have cuts on both hands, a bruised elbow and my right knee appears to have been cheese-grated. Of course it could be more to do with the malts accompanying T. Had a Stella at some point too and it simply wasn't as good. 

I seem to have gotten off lightly on that front. Just a bruise on my hand, a small price to pay.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Tartan Dave said:
IMG_2379.thumb.JPG.0ec9ee8762c57b422d1a95d368f9b76a.JPG

That is fucking outstanding.

38 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

FanTastic weather for iT. Majorly jealous right now.

Well, 1 quick pint with a paper has turned to 3... so far! It's a hard life 

Had a tremendous night out on Friday.  Quite a few ice cold pints of amber nectar were guzzled.  Looks like I may have been converted.
Spoiler to draught Staropramen, not that Tennents pish. 

Not being a Tennents fan boy here (I'm not), but Staropramen is fucking rancid.

Tartan Dave may actually be the thread frontrunner for finesT photo of a pint of Tennents.

Lets up our games here people. I am going out on Thursday so will see what I can get.

Probably not as good a pic as Tartan Dave’s, but here’s what was an absolutely tremendous ribeye steak from the Kailyard at Dunblane Hydro, accompanied by something equally Tremendous...IMG_4010.jpg

45 minutes ago, Karpaty said:

Wouldn’t it just go flat? If my calculations are correct that’s about 14 cans worth, or just under 9 pints.

61236EC5-85B6-40BA-8327-3605DD052463.png

The problem with these is keeping it cold.  Far too big to stand up in a fridge without major bother surely?