The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

On 25/11/2017 at 17:46, The Ginger Prince said:

Wedding reception at a hotel in Glenrothes tonight, stay tuned for whether they have T on tap.

Which hotel was That? The only hotel in Glenrothes I can think a wedding would be at is the Gilvinbank and they definitely have Tennents on draught. 

7 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

There seems to be a lot of people on here (and in wider society) that spend more time taking pictures of their pints than actually drinking them.

It isn't 1900 mate it only takes about 5 seconds to take a picture these days.

Spotted on the subway last night, this advert should have made me feel a little proud maybe even a little homesick. But the fact it's promoting the awful 1885 lager instead of the glorious regular Tennent's  ruins it for me. Bring back regular Tennent's to Ontario!!

tenn.jpg

Did the brewery tour today and it was fantastic. You get to learn all about the history of the beer, see where it's made and at the end get a free pint and a few samples of other beers they do. We'll worth £10, especially since I was with the Mrs and she was driving.

AA988BED-93F2-442B-9168-1E350BF39E79.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Did the brewery tour today and it was fantastic. You get to learn all about the history of the beer, see where it's made and at the end get a free pint and a few samples of other beers they do. We'll worth £10, especially since I was with the Mrs and she was driving.

AA988BED-93F2-442B-9168-1E350BF39E79.jpeg

Guessing your pint is the one on the right? 3 gulps & done.

Just look at it.

Whilst taking this I remembered that my mate who is on his way lent me 50 quid last weekend.

It's been a rollercoaster of emotions.

ETA that glass was all lager two gulps ago with the head balanced precariously in mid air. Glorious.

IMAG1197.jpg

Edited by invergowrie arab

A good pint of tennent’s from a traditional style pub is probably the best thing that’s ever existed.

I did my home leg stag do last weekend, went to every pub on Linlithgow high street, the pints were absolutely fucking amazing in ever pub, from what I can remember. Much better than the Tyskie or the Zywiec we had in Poland.

37 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Guessing your pint is the one on the right? 3 gulps & done.

They were both mine. One was savoured and one was gulped down after the 90mins walk round the brewery. Also got a taster of a pale ale, a stout and a whiskey beer. There was a group of French rugby fans on the tour and when it was finished they mostly chose a pint of cider as their free pint. As I always expected, not to be trusted.

3495AD1D-8858-412D-8CF1-776E6BB311C1.jpeg

Edited by Bert Raccoon

3 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

Your a) use of snapchat to take pictures. b ) use of captioning and 'emojis' a 12 yr old girl would be embarrassed by makes me disappointed you enjoy TL

Delete your life

I'll take your points on board.