The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

Had a pint in the Avalon in Charing Cross on Thursday. Asked for the St Mungo (that's aff) ... then the IPA (that's aff)... it was a toss-up between that and Deuchars. 

I went for a pint of Deuchars (cos I'm a dick like that). And it was easily the worst pint I've ever tasted. It was actually sweet, but had a taste of dust and stoor. It was truly awful. Had 2 sips and then someone fired on some Xmas music, so I turned and walked out. 

Next time I'll just have a pint of T and be done with it. 

Should've went to Orwells or The Grove instead and kept it real, Cardinal.

Went and met a barmaid from the CCA that I've been chatting to recently as she was finishing a shift and was rebuffed for my usual pint of T as they don't serve it. Snobby b*****ds. If I was as principled as Sweeper Dee I'd have cut it off there and then.

Station Bar in Larbert is a quality pub, many a happy afternoons spent in there pre and post match at Stenny/Shire.

Just about to go and get some breakfast, but will be having a pint of Vitamin T about lunchtime.

Had a pint in the Avalon in Charing Cross on Thursday. Asked for the St Mungo (that's aff) ... then the IPA (that's aff)... it was a toss-up between that and Deuchars. 
I went for a pint of Deuchars (cos I'm a dick like that). And it was easily the worst pint I've ever tasted. It was actually sweet, but had a taste of dust and stoor. It was truly awful. Had 2 sips and then someone fired on some Xmas music, so I turned and walked out. 
Next time I'll just have a pint of T and be done with it. 

Never lower your standards, just move to another pub there are plenty around you and maybe the reason all the good beers where out of stock is cos they are good beers and no cu*t in the west end drinks tinnants unless you are skint or a jakey.

No footy on today so stuck in Largs watching fu**ing rugby, anyway as this pub does a "are you watching the rugby/ usually football? " wristband thingy that is Scotland win you get a FREE pint i have gratefully recieved. Point is if Scotland do win your choice of winning pint is reserved to Tennants or What ever Heavy is on offer. My point is for all you Tennants afficiados out there i wont be taking up the offer so there is a free pint on your fav ale if you are kicking about Largs.

On 11/11/2017 at 14:56, bigdel6cans said:

No footy on today so stuck in Largs watching fu**ing rugby, anyway as this pub does a "are you watching the rugby/ usually football? " wristband thingy that is Scotland win you get a FREE pint i have gratefully recieved. Point is if Scotland do win your choice of winning pint is reserved to Tennants or What ever Heavy is on offer. My point is for all you Tennants afficiados out there i wont be taking up the offer so there is a free pint on your fav ale if you are kicking about Largs.

Largs were at home.

First time I ever went to Rome to watch Lazio, couldn't believe how many places sold Tennents Super on draught. It is fucking everywhere. 
Very strange seeing these incredibly good looking girls, necking pint after pint of the stuff. 

Wids, the lot of them