The Tennents Lager Appreciation Society

If only he was still here (or could at least access the account. Baldemort still hasn’t responded to my email). So, I’ll put it to you, the people. Recommend places where we can enjoy gid pints of Tennent’s Lager!
Aberdeen, the bridge bar has always served me well. I’m not a regular by any stretch but it’s handy when in the area.

I’m going to Edinburgh tomorrow so a recommendation for somewhere in the city centre would be good.

On 11/6/2017 at 15:52, Karpaty said:

Found this in a pub in Kyiv. Need more work on pouring the fucker though.

26CC8143-E49E-492E-9A4D-682189EA1751.jpeg

First time I ever went to Rome to watch Lazio, couldn't believe how many places sold Tennents Super on draught. It is fucking everywhere. 

Very strange seeing these incredibly good looking girls, necking pint after pint of the stuff. 

The time I had a Tennents was in the Arctic Bar in Dundee and it was fucking horrible and made me feel sick.

Thanks, DA. Myself and a few friends are heading to Dundee on a Friday night next month. The Arctic Bar will be avoided.

Just now, NJ2 said:

Thanks, DA. Myself and a few friends are heading to Dundee on a Friday night next month. The Arctic Bar will be avoided.

Good. It should be avoided for numerous reasons though, not just the fact that it served me a terrible pint.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Any suggestions on where to go for good pints?

Been a while since I've been out, but if you're sticking to the city centre then I'd suggest;

Brewdog (doesn't sell Tennents obviously)

The Counting House (Wetherspoons)

The Old Bank Bar

Tickety Boo's

Bank Bar

The Phoenix