Scottish Borders Tory Bumpkins Vs English/Welsh Borders Tory Bumpkins

Sloop John B

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Will still be a minter for the Scottish game if either TNS or crusaders win this competition

Don't think Crusaders will.  They were lucky to get past our U-20s.

TNS might be the favourites now though.

I can't believe dobbie missed his penalty. I thought it was a good equal game maybe more us second half and extra time where either team could of won it. Disappointed that we have exited the competition and disappointed with those penalties. I was gutted I couldn't make the game because the fans made it a great atmosphere. League and Scottish cup now

1 minute ago, cameron2000 said:

Am I right in saying that TNS and Crusaders can’t be drawn against each other in the semi’s?

Not sure. A strange ruling that the Welsh and Irish sides can’t be drawn against each other anyway.

9 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

Our record in shootouts this season is woeful.

Won 1 and lost 3, including to East Kilbride.

Even managed to lose one after being 2-0 up. Missed 2 pens in the one we did win.

The non Scottish sides are always kept apart unless there arent enough scottish sides left.

Surprised at how poor QOS finishing was, should have won by a couple of goals; for all their early dominance TNS didnt create much that was clear cut. I reckon ICT would beat them now that theyve started to recover; wouldnt expect Dumbarton to beat them if its down there.

Archived