QP VS FORFAR

19 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Just wanted you to know I scored 5 out of 5 in a penalty kick contest against Stewart Kennedy. I was 15 at the time. In a perverse way that gives QP the advantage over Forfar. Glad to have done my bit.

I can't believe that you scored 5/5 past the legend.

Think you're just trying to psych me out with mind games :lol:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DeanMck said:

He's involved  4 times in those highlights, twisting and turning the QP players for fun, creates 3 golden chances, wins a pen... Dylan Easton what a class act!!

Been criminal how little game time he's had for us, brilliant talent at this level. Weir had him at Elgin aswell, hopefully he builds the team around him.

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 04:16, DeanMck said:

He's involved  4 times in those highlights, twisting and turning the QP players for fun, creates 3 golden chances, wins a pen... Dylan Easton what a class act!!

Good player and an even better stand up comedian

IMG_20170218_195242_jpg_bda11f0648185ecd89837123cb4914d8.jpg

10 hours ago, Alf Stamp Army said:

Didn't realise he was with our Cumbernauld friends too much of a footballer to last long there
He was outstanding on Saturday best player on the park

Was injured all of last season basically. Him and our left back who looked good both done their cruciates after 3 weeks. 

Edited: He played 8 games for us at start of season including the cups, had like 3 or 4 goals and 6 assists in those games.

Archived