QP VS FORFAR

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would of been a travesty had we not got anything from the game. Miles the better team but in typical QP fashion, we give away an absolute daft penalty. Good to see Donnelly score and he looked much more comfortable playing in an attacking midfield role. Man of the match by some distance was the Forfar keeper, with some fantastic saves to keep them in the game 

55 minutes ago, qpfc said:

Would of been a travesty had we not got anything from the game. Miles the better team but in typical QP fashion, we give away an absolute daft penalty. Good to see Donnelly score and he looked much more comfortable playing in an attacking midfield role. Man of the match by some distance was the Forfar keeper, with some fantastic saves to keep them in the game 

I agree. I liked the look of Donnelly playing behind the striker. His height could be a big asset for us. Thought MacLennan played a lively cameo as well. He looked much sharper and nippier than Orr had done. Their goalie made three high level saves.

Plus points for us 

Goalie- 3 wonderful saves

Dylan Easton - a class footballer who sadly isn't surrounded by the same.

Negative points for us

Josh forgot his shooting boots

Bridie had another mare

Although Queens were by far the better side we missed the better chances

6 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Plus points for us 

Goalie- 3 wonderful saves

Dylan Easton - a class footballer who sadly isn't surrounded by the same.

Negative points for us

Josh forgot his shooting boots

Bridie had another mare

Although Queens were by far the better side we missed the better chances

I'd agree with this, but not so convinced we were by far the better side.     Sure Forfar couldn't hit a barn door, but we invited them in at least five times.    Some slack passing and lazy deliveries into the box as well, but the substitutions made us look a lot sharper.

I'd agree with this, but not so convinced we were by far the better side.     Sure Forfar couldn't hit a barn door, but we invited them in at least five times.    Some slack passing and lazy deliveries into the box as well, but the substitutions made us look a lot sharper.

I'd go with that too. Any other team in the league would have had 2or3 goals over the penalty. And despite an awful mistake by Iredale for the penalty we should have had the game wrapped up by then. Build up too slow, crosses that hardly get past the first defender and when they occasionally do strikers in the wrong place. Dom Docherty again the only one in the six yard box. Orr didn't look useful at all. Green must have tunnel vision. Can't seem to see grown men running past him and often out of position. Brady had another poor day.

Q1 completed and no settled defence or attack. Difficult to see where rapid improvement's coming from.

MotM: Summers

4 hours ago, Port Talbot Loons said:

:lol:

We've given you an 8 game start by having the buffoon GB in charge and you're only one goal better off than us.

Don't think you'll be above us come May.

Just wanted you to know I scored 5 out of 5 in a penalty kick contest against Stewart Kennedy. I was 15 at the time. In a perverse way that gives QP the advantage over Forfar. Glad to have done my bit.

Sorry to say it but think both these teams are destined for Div 2 unless huge change in form...hadn't seen Forfar this season but have seen plenty of QP and Gus has got a huge job to prevent relegation...will be his biggest QP achievement if he keeps them up.

Just wanted you to know I scored 5 out of 5 in a penalty kick contest against Stewart Kennedy. I was 15 at the time. In a perverse way that gives QP the advantage over Forfar. Glad to have done my bit.

Last week ?...

34 minutes ago, victormeldrew said:

Are Queens Park top of the league for the most expensive cup of tea? At £2.30 you must be right up there.

When you visit Station Park you can enjoy a lovely brew for £1.00

The big soulless pile of shite that is Hampden has to be paid for somehow. 

Archived