Harvey Weinstein

ICTChris

So it turns out movie mogul and doyen of independent film Harvey Weinstein is a serial sexual harasser, whose predication for propositioning women was well known throughout Hollywood. Weinstein allegedly invited women to meetings in his hotel room where he would undress, request a massage or that the women would watch him shower. Rose McGowan, Ashley Judd and Romai Gardi are all said to have been focuses of Weinstein. In one incident, masterbated in front of a woman in the kitchen of a restaurant in New York City after ordering the kitchen staff to leave.

All in all, a horrible character. A lot of the talk of the case has focussed on how "everyone" knew what he was like and it was an "open secret". Makes me wonder how many other famous figures are waving their penises at young women.

Do any P&Bers know of famous figures who are into this sort of thing? If so, why not post their details on here, can't see anything going wrong with that?

Have any P&Bers ever masterbated in front of someone in an empty kitchen?

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Not this week.

I note the increasing number of statements from A list female stars (Dench, Streep) saying how terrible this is but they've never heard anything about this despite it being an "open secret".

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

:lol: guy I work with was mad with it on MDMA a couple of months ago, pulled a burd and went back to hers. She went to the toilet and he took it upon himself to get naked and erect in her kitchen. She came back and took exception to him being a pervert in her kitchen and chucked him out. Turns out we actually know her, have yet to see her to quiz her on the events.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

So it turns out movie mogul and doyen of independent film Harvey Weinstein is a serial sexual harasser, whose predication for propositioning women was well known throughout Hollywood. Weinstein allegedly invited women to meetings in his hotel room where he would undress, request a massage or that the women would watch him shower. Rose McGowan, Ashley Judd and Romai Gardi are all said to have been focuses of Weinstein. In one incident, masterbated in front of a woman in the kitchen of a restaurant in New York City after ordering the kitchen staff to leave.

All in all, a horrible character. A lot of the talk of the case has focussed on how "everyone" knew what he was like and it was an "open secret". Makes me wonder how many other famous figures are waving their penises at young women.

Do any P&Bers know of famous figures who are into this sort of thing? If so, why not post their details on here, can't see anything going wrong with that?

I don't know of anyone specific but Corey Feldman did a bunch of interviews a couple of years ago admitting there was a big problem with producers/directors etc taking advantage of child actors and that he was a victim of it. He wouldn't name anyone or any films in particular but just the knowledge that it happens is really fucked up. 

Watching an episode ofJim’ll Fix It as kid. The show closed on Jim fixing it for a wee boy for his granny to ballroom dance with Jim.  Jim’s dancing with granny, leans to the wee boy and says “your grandmother is a very sexy lady”. Think Jim needs watching.

Edited by Shandon Par

Article about the case by Ronan Farrow, featuring undercover sting footage of Weinstein discussing groping women.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/from-aggressive-overtures-to-sexual-assault-harvey-weinsteins-accusers-tell-their-stories

His statements on this have revealed him as an even bigger arsehole than you'd have thought.

Edited by ICTChris

Much like with Savile, I find it very difficult to think anyone would be genuinely surprised that Harvey Weinstein would be a sexual predator, and would take advantage of his position of authority.

Having read the article above, the mental image of him forcibly going down on a young Asia Argento has made me quite queasy, and I hope her father Dario has had the opportunity to fucking leather him.

3 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Much like with Savile, I find it very difficult to think anyone would be genuinely surprised that Harvey Weinstein would be a sexual predator, and would take advantage of his position of authority.

Having read the article above, the mental image of him forcibly going down on a young Asia Argento has made me quite queasy, and I hope her father Dario has had the opportunity to fucking leather him.

More perversion...