irvine meadow sack ross wilson

megaspinnernet2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I can only agree with everything Gareth has said above.Im absolutely gutted to be leaving but that's Fitba I'm afraid.
I personally have loved it every minute from start to finish and would just like to thank all the committee and supporters who have stuck by us all season.A special mention and thanks to Lyn McFarlane who has been great from day one.
The players who have mostly came from district league level,youth football or amateurs have been brilliant all season with their efforts and it's been a pleasure to work with them and hopefully the ones that stay can kick on next season.To the ones that are leaving I wish you all the very best.
Good luck next season.
Mon the medda”

That was his statement when he left last season. Doesnt sound like he was pushed nor does he have an axe to grind with meadow

Aye you stick to the party line Michael was told he could stay on but only if he could get an experienced coach or assistant to work with him not amateur so in the end he couldn't get said experienced assistant so had to leave

So they brung in a 28yo with one year management experience

11 minutes ago, sannylad said:

:P

But he had all the coaching badges emoji12.png

He failed his " How to beat the Vics" badge.:P had two attempts but didn't have a clue.:lol:

22 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

So they brung in a 28yo with one year management experience

But he was the Medda managerial gift that kept on giving..........to all Vics supporters!:thumsup2

Archived