The Brechin Bumpkins v The Greenock Galacticos, Saturday 14th October

We were very poor but unless we can get in someone decent in up front ( and that is very unlikely )  nothing will change so get use to it, to be honest I would rather we went down 4-1 and gave it a go, did we have a shot on target ? Morton were pretty dire but can only assume they had an off day their final ball into the box  in the second half was laughable at times

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No action needed at all players are all OK it's just tactics needing looked at and maybe some players rested .As I said in earlier post if Big Macgeever have nt gone off we were taking a point yesterday. . My gripe is being so negative after fine attacking displays at away grounds .
Seriously were we in they re box 1st half yesterday ? And it's not as though they were pummelling us !
If this is how it's gonna be we d be as well turning up at half time [emoji38][emoji38]. We knew it was gonna be tough but let's have a wee bit more attacking. .

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

Again that was diabolical,Dodds is f_ _king useless,When are the committee going to take action.

As said before name yer team and how they play. You are devoid of ideas, so let the management get on with it. We have played everyone now and only been pumped twice whilst being competitive in the other 7.

As said we are missing something up top and maybe a wee switch around with a couple of players and system.

No one said it was ever going to be easy and at the very least all players are putting in the effort.

Can't add much more to what has already been said - we defended well yesterday but did nothing going forward so certainly can't grumble at the result. Dissapointed to complete the first quarter without a win as I feel we probably deserve a couple but hey ho.

I thought some of our travelling support was strange but what a set of inbred freakshow b*****ds Morton took up yesterday. By all accounts they caused some considerable damage in one of the local pubs also.

Can't add much more to what has already been said - we defended well yesterday but did nothing going forward so certainly can't grumble at the result. Dissapointed to complete the first quarter without a win as I feel we probably deserve a couple but hey ho. I thought some of our travelling support was strange but what a set of inbred freakshow b*****ds Morton took up yesterday. By all accounts they caused some considerable damage in one of the local pubs also.

I was at game as a neutral and they set off a fire alarm off in one of the pubs Stables i think. Doing the pretend weegie casual act.There was another old Loons guy at game with his FAFC coat on.Must have been late 60s 70 even.Fat Morton young guy tried winding him up telling him he was at wrong game."What the fcuk has it got to do with you ?" reply sent fat kid scurrying off to rejoin the dafties in fear of him kicking off.Impressive stuff for an old bloke with a bus pass.

Was in the pub at the time watching the Liverpool-Man United game with a few other Morton fans.

The young boys set off a fire alarm. It’s not big and it’s not clever, but let’s get things in context here- setting off a fire alarm does not constitute “considerable” damage.

2 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

Can't add much more to what has already been said - we defended well yesterday but did nothing going forward so certainly can't grumble at the result. Dissapointed to complete the first quarter without a win as I feel we probably deserve a couple but hey ho.

I thought some of our travelling support was strange but what a set of inbred freakshow b*****ds Morton took up yesterday. By all accounts they caused some considerable damage in one of the local pubs also.

You alright mate?:unsure2:

Saw a group of 20 or so Morton guys approaching Hudsons, was like a scene out of the Hills have Eyes. One even managed to gob down the front of his jumper. 

Good on Buzz launching the smoke bomb over the hedge as the stewards stood and watched.

12 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

I was at game as a neutral and they set off a fire alarm off in one of the pubs Stables i think. Doing the pretend weegie casual act.There was another old Loons guy at game with his FAFC coat on.Must have been late 60s 70 even.Fat Morton young guy tried winding him up telling him he was at wrong game."What the fcuk has it got to do with you ?" reply sent fat kid scurrying off to rejoin the dafties in fear of him kicking off.Impressive stuff for an old bloke with a bus pass.

I often see this man at the Glebe with the Forfar jacket on, obviously doesn't fancy travelling to games and goes to see a game locally instead. Fair play to the guy.

I thought some of our travelling support was strange but what a set of inbred freakshow b*****ds Morton took up yesterday.

:lol:

Will never forget in the league one season, a Morton fan calling the Brechin 'keeper a "Purple c**t" on account of the kit colour. One Brechin fan then proceeded to take great offence at this, going off on a completely unintelligible, tear-stained rant. Was it you? It sounds like it was you.

54 minutes ago, tonnitus said:

:lol:

Will never forget in the league one season, a Morton fan calling the Brechin 'keeper a "Purple c**t" on account of the kit colour. One Brechin fan then proceeded to take great offence at this, going off on a completely unintelligible, tear-stained rant. Was it you? It sounds like it was you.

Most Brechin supporters on here could probably guess who that was and he comes under the aforementioned 'strange' category of our support. He is pretty tame compared to some of the goblins I encountered yesterday though. An impressive cluster of knuckle draggers indeed.

2 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

I think we re the last team to slag off other teams supporters , some of our supporters bus are inbred retards. It's embarrassing sitting on it sometime s. You only have to look at what went on with a previous convener .

You'll probably find every club has these supporters, we're just subjected to these ones every week.

A bit of a stramash enough to put regulars off going back . Seemingly needing security. . Probably just another wee learning curve for the club who are doing these things with best intentions .
Personally I'm enjoying the larger supports makes a better atmosphere just a shame Brechiners are nt coming and supporting us as they re are fans out there but just fallen out of routine .. Saying that 85 mins defensive play does nt entice anyone ..

A bit of a stramash enough to put regulars off going back . Seemingly needing security. . Probably just another wee learning curve for the club who are doing these things with best intentions .
Personally I'm enjoying the larger supports makes a better atmosphere just a shame Brechiners are nt coming and supporting us as they re are fans out there but just fallen out of routine .. Saying that 85 mins defensive play does nt entice anyone ..

I wonder what happened to 1000 fans (approx number) we took to st Johnstone in the quarter finals of the Scottish cup a few years ago.As you said it's a shame more people in Brechin don't come out and support there local team.[emoji107]

local numbers cut by four as stopped on entry as I went in at 2.45.

I assumed they had previous but apart from taking stewards photos and name plates just a set of youths on a day out it seemed.

Anyway nothing wrong with youths shouting at each other doesn't normally come to real blows just part of your balls dropping.

Archived