Stranraer v Alloa Athletic

Can anyone post statistics on the average height of each team, so we can predict who’ll win using Strachan's new theory of genetics?

Going with the genetic theme the girth measurements for the Alloa players would suggest a Stranraer victory. Hopefully Alloa can get a vital away win to gain some much needed confidence.

The better team won this one. Why can’t Alloa keep possession of the ball gave it away far to easy. Hard to criticise the defence for first goal. Why on earth we continue with Cook is beyond me. Goodwin needs to swallow his pride and drop him

The blues deserved the 3 points eventually,was hard going at times but it was that kind of game.Two super strikes from Wallace and Hamill got us the goals,but the team played pretty well.I think Alloa could have played all day and not scored,noticed Kevin Cawley is top scorer with 3 goals easy to see why,I know they have lost 2 or 3 key players and are struggling big time to replace them.I couldn’t believe it when JG took off Cawley,your best player on the day by a mile,game over after that.

Enjoyable game that we deserved to win , although not totally convincing. Ryan Wallace is a real find and will score many goals at this level and deserved his MOTM award with Jamie Hamill a very close second , I thought Hamill was excellent today and a lovely strike for his goal but several vital tackles too.  Woods is also a very decent player that gets better with every game he plays. Still feel we are missing that bit of sparkle , someone that can dig us out of a hole when things get a bit difficult. 

A

On 15/10/2017 at 08:39, Clayhole Blue said:

Great finishes but Alloa fans must be raging about the goalkeeping!!

Didn’t think their goalie had any chance at either goal , both hit with pace , especially the first goal , was passed him before he could react.

i thought their goalie looked a decent player .

Archived