Ludo*1

Scotland's Next Permanent Manager.

No manager in their right mind would touch Sunderland. The USA job isn't going to be happening for another few months. He's not a big enough name for Everton. He's not got any top flight experience if another Premiership job comes up. None of the Championship teams with the budget he clearly wants are going to be looking for a manger any time soon.

Right now it's either move to a team with a good young base, for more money in the country you live in. Or stick with an aging Irish squad where you've probably achieved all you can do for less money. I know what I'd be doing right now.

He's not a big enough name for Everton. He's not got any top flight experience if another Premiership job comes up. None of the Championship teams with the budget he clearly wants are going to be looking for a manger any time soon.

There are football leagues outwith England.

Both?

Actually 90% bellend and 10% shitebag realist. Who refers to their country - which he represented - as 'they'. c**t that he is.

I see Burley appeals to fat wasters who fantasise about Asian women who love fat wasters.

ad59c7ebfcabf905b20fdda4c364221a.jpg

As a 40-something fat waster, I am interested. Burley can get to f**k, though.

59 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Does O'Neill kick with the left or the right? 

I'm more interested on his views on genetics.

55 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I see Burley appeals to fat wasters who fantasise about Asian women who love fat wasters.

As a 40-something fat waster, I am interested. Burley can get to f**k, though.

Probably because adverts are based on your search history. 

Probably because adverts are based on your search history. 

I thought those were just click bait. Some sites show me the shoes, tumble dryer or the likes that I've been searching for. I don't recall ever searching for exercise or Asian ladies.

I don't live in Edinburgh either. Would they settle for Kirkcaldy?

44 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I thought those were just click bait. Some sites show me the shoes, tumble dryer or the likes that I've been searching for. I don't recall ever searching for exercise or Asian ladies.

I don't live in Edinburgh either. Would they settle for Kirkcaldy?

Hiya Ron, hiya pal.

On 16/11/2017 at 13:27, Gordopolis said:

He's just plain wrong. Walter Smith and Alex McLeish used the job as a leg up to club jobs they wanted. It won't work out for every manager, but it all depends on how you perform in the job. Every managers job is the same, they all come with the risk of failure. 

Edited by SpoonTon

I remember burley writing off our Brazil 2014 hopes before our first game vs Serbia at home. I scoffed at his article back then, seeing things through optimistic, Tartan specs. He was spot on though. I realised this about the 83rd minute of that 0-0 draw when levein hadn't put on any subs yet and the most entertaining part of the game was the steamboats guy sitting nearby who was smearing a pie (the pastry and meat variety) over his own face.

Burley's still an arse though, and a total mercenary.

22 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

Absolute melter. He used to be on Sky/BT (can't remember which) and was one of the least intelligent pundits I've had the misfortune of listening to.

Doesn't want: Northern Irish Post
Wants it: The National
Wants it if he can't get a club job: Sunderland Echo

I always thought the Sunderland Echo was just some shirtless greyhound owner shouting racial slurs into a derelict factory.

4 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I always thought the Sunderland Echo was just some shirtless greyhound owner shouting racial slurs into a derelict factory.

That's the Sunday Post you're thinking about.

11 minutes ago, Estragon said:

So Malky Mackay?

Chris Coleman to be next Sunderland manager.

Story not broken yet.....

That's a ridiculous move by Coleman.

I wonder who Wales will go for now? There must be some risk they go after O'Neill as well.

I suppose Pulis might get the sack off West Brom, if they wait a while. Only just above the relegation line and their next two games are against Chelsea and Tottenham.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42023968

Edited by JamesM82

DM to WBA and Michael ONeill to Pittodrie.

Scrap that.

ONeill now in talks with the SFA