Slovenia Vs Scotland - Official Match Thread

Gordopolis

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That line up gives me the fear, we've been doing well with this energetic high press. Sticking Martin on his own up top with Bannan on a wing kills that. No danger Griffiths protects Tierney enough.

Never been convinced 4-4-2 fits our players either as there's not enough legs in the middle of the park regardless of who plays.

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Morrison must be injured, not even on bench. 

He is.  Confirmed on twitter.

Good news with Martin is when Tierney and Bannan decide to pump balls blindly into the box we might have a slim chance of getting on the end of them  

Happy with that team to be honest

It seems to have Celtic fans absolutely frothing on Twitter for no descernible reason, so there's that

I've been up since 5am today with work. Went to a new noodle bar for lunch and had the skitters ever since. On the pan at least once an hour. Its now 10pm with an to kick off. Just off the pan again and logged on to see that line up. I think I'm going to vomit now. I'm having a beer.
C'mon Scotland!!!!.

Probably miss half the game with being on the shitter :(

I've been up since 5am today with work. Went to a new noodle bar for lunch and had the skitters ever since. On the pan at least once an hour. Its now 10pm with an to kick off. Just off the pan again and logged on to see that line up. I think I'm going to vomit now. I'm having a beer.
C'mon Scotland!!!!.

Probably miss half the game with being on the shitter [emoji20]

Get a bucket in the living room ya big jessie [emoji13]

Archived