Slovenia Vs Scotland - Official Match Thread

Gordopolis

38 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

He points a lot

Had a very good first half. Passed the ball about well and some important tackles won too. Probably the best player so far.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RandomGuy. said:

45 minutes from the play offs, a goal up, star striker injured and the opposition shooting towards the Scotland fans in the second half.

It's all set up for a heartbreaking photo of Scotland players strewn in front of the goal and fans in the background with their head in their hands as the ball sits in the net.

You better leave the country if that happens... :o 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

45 minutes from the play offs, a goal up, star striker injured and the opposition shooting towards the Scotland fans in the second half.

It's all set up for a heartbreaking photo of Scotland players strewn in front of the goal and fans in the background with their head in their hands as the ball sits in the net.

Will you just f**k right off asap please

Can you please not...

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

shut-up-gif-9.gif

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Please clear something up; is Fletcher, McArthur or Philips the scapegoat?

I know. I like this game. That Leigh Griffiths is pure shite and has funny hair and shags fat ginger burds.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I very much fear this will be the case. Somehow we are 1-0 up without having much possession. We need a 2nd goal as I fear a late goal for Slovenia may break our hearts. Wish I was more positive but the last 20 years of nearly's and  maybes and heartbreak has made me anticipate the worst. Hope to god for once we can  deliver. 

3 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Jesus, please hold on Scotland.

Are the playoffs seeded?

Yes. Not sure if it goes by FIFA ranking or who was the “best” four teams in the second place play off table.

Archived