Slovenia Vs Scotland - Official Match Thread

Gordopolis

I have a nasty feeling that team will be Strachan's version of Levein's 4-6-0. That formation is far too rigid and I'm not convinced that Martin makes a good starter.

Just as well he's in the team to score goals, rather than making prawn cocktails.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is absolutely fucking mental, but on the positive side so was the team on Thursday and that worked out in the end...

I'm concerned about the lack of impact subs as well as the shape of the starting midfield.

19 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Martin  -  Griffiths
Phillips  -  McArthur  -  Fletcher  -  Bannan
Robertson  -  Berra  -  Mulgrew  -  Tierney
Gordon

9-0 Scotland.

514MNM2G8PL.jpg

Only concern for me is lack of protection for Tierney and lack of options from the bench (centre half options aswell but we can only piss with the cock we've got there). Otherwise I like that line up, it should play to our attacking strengths in a game we have to win.

Only concern for me is lack of protection for Tierney and lack of options from the bench (centre half options aswell but we can only piss with the cock we've got there). Otherwise I like that line up, it should play to our attacking strengths in a game we have to win.

I think Phillips will play on the right.

Wtf I never posted that picture of Bananaman

Looks like we are going for it, two up front and forrest dropped, thank f**k.

Phillips concerns me looked a right lazy shite on thursday and was blowing out his arse after half an hour.

2 nil Scotland, Griffiths and Martin.

Looks like we are going for it, two up front and forrest dropped, thank f**k.
Phillips concerns me looked a right lazy shite on thursday and was blowing out his arse after half an hour.
2 nil Scotland, Griffiths and Martin.

If he plays on the right I like to think we'll see a big improvement. His shortcomings on Thursday looked largely down to getting too easily marked out of the game while cutting onto his left foot rather than lack of effort.

Phillips and Martin concern me about this.

The former was found wanting in Thursday that said he can't be pushed off the ball.

Martin will not last the match, he's a blunt instrument who you throw on when desperate.

Please please make me look a c**t.

I've been up since 5am today with work. Went to a new noodle bar for lunch and had the skitters ever since. On the pan at least once an hour. Its now 10pm with an to kick off. Just off the pan again and logged on to see that line up. I think I'm going to vomit now. I'm having a beer.
C'mon Scotland!!!!.

Probably miss half the game with being on the shitter [emoji20]

At least you logged on.

Archived