The mighty Rovers v The red lichties

Could have bee a few more for us if Hutton hadn't made at least 4 amazing saves.

From where I was sitting in the South Stand behind the goals, second half, he certainly earned saved Arbroath's "bacon"!!........^_^

BTW, why are "Fife's Finest" penned in the Family Stand?

What a shower of idiots, screaming , effing and blinding a few feet from kids of three and four years old brought along with their parents. 

Fife's Finest

What an example to promote/  encourage families to come along to home matches.

A total and utter embarrassment..

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in near there and didn’t see what they were ejected for ( jumping on the empty seats?). Maybe a bit overzealous on the ‘security’ side. I though Arbroath had the edge for long periods but didn’t take our several chances early and the second half. But the two quick, avoidable Raith goals in the first half made it too much an uphill struggle. Good to see Skelly and Prunty back fit.

It was all something over nothing.

Guy was being a bellend in Raith side, one old guy who'd had a bit much took the bait and went over, then a younger lad went over and got in the middle of it to stop it, stewards came over chucked him out. Few people drunk and seething for about 30 seconds. That was it.

18 hours ago, Wullie McNaught said:

Nothing to do with modesty, it’s just a fact. You’d rather be part time than full time? Straight out of the Cowdenbeath School of ambition I see...

I think you're missing my point entirely.

Calling it the 'rubbish' league doesn't do anyone any favours. Raith are in this league on merit. By dismissing everyone in the league, you are diminishing your own accomplishments, in addition to setting yourself up needlessly for prayers when you lose a game. If it's a rubbish league, then you shouldn't losing to Albion.

Zero point to it. If we lose, then I want it to be to a good side who play well and deserve it. If we win, I'd rather win a hard fought competitive game 1-0 or 2-1.

Dismissing the league you play in and your opponents just makes no sense to me. 

3 minutes ago, Wullie McNaught said:

emoji23.png Still, at least you’re not bothered though eh?

Of course I'm bothered about losing the game. I want my team to win. We didn't deserve to, Raith did and at total peace with that.

I'm more bothered about the superiority complex displayed by some folk who think they don't deserve to be where they are, the rest of the league is merely a hindrance getting in the way of their champions league aspirations

Of course I'm bothered about losing the game. I want my team to win. We didn't deserve to, Raith did and at total peace with that.
I'm more bothered about the superiority complex displayed by some folk who think they don't deserve to be where they are, the rest of the league is merely a hindrance getting in the way of their champions league aspirations

Ffs, you are aware how P&B works m8? I’ve been going to the Rovers for decades and by christ I’ve seen some shite. I genuinely can’t believe you took the bait quite so easily. Chill oot min!

some raith fans think they shouldn’t be in this league well you were shit last season so forget all your illusions of grandeur. we are a part time club and at times outplayed raith today its a long season if i was a raith fan would just shut the f... up

1 minute ago, Big lichtie said:

some raith fans think they shouldn’t be in this league well you were shit last season so forget all your illusions of grandeur. we are a part time club and at times outplayed raith today its a long season if i was a raith fan would just shut the f... up

You sound like a proper duckdoo.

Good crowd, good atmosphere.

Enjoyable away day at novar bar.

Thought we were on top until Rovers scored. Maybe bias but thought ref was a homer.

Ian Davidson c**t.

All in all, no bad away day and once Raith went up they seen it out no bother.

Big Bodge repeatedly screaming "ya bunch o  Tory basturts!" at the top o his voice fair amused me today. [emoji4]

We totally 100 percent deserve that, although as a town individually it's probably undeserved.

Blame the fermers. [emoji1]

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Every time we have won this season, we've seen absolute seethe on the park and from the fans. I love this level.

8 minutes ago, Big lichtie said:

1 minute ago, A.K. Barr said:

Thought we were on top until Rovers scored. Maybe bias but thought ref was a homer.

Ian Davidson c**t.

Fuckin sure yer bias, some o the stuff tackles he let your lot away with, first half in particular was a joke. Your team were a firm heids gone as was Duck Campbell after realising it wasn't going to be your day.

Fuckin sure yer bias, some o the stuff tackles he let your lot away with, first half in particular was a joke. Your team were a firm heids gone as was Duck Campbell after realising it wasn't going to be your day.

Quite amusing.

Raith were street wise and professional about their business. We must be the first team this season to stand up to you pretty boys.

Enjoy ur canter back to the championship in this league of “part time diddy teams”

Bobby Barr at FT btw. Geeing it the big licks to the Home fans. FAF.

5 minutes ago, A.K. Barr said:

Ian Davidson c**t.

Cook set out to dish out reprimands rather than cards, alas it took idiocy from both sides to test him.

All of the cards were merited and could have been avoided.

Archived