Bairnardo

The Paul Hartley promotion experience feat. Falkirk v ICT

Can't wait to laugh at Joe Chalmers all game (if he plays, will he play ICT lads?)

Yes unfortunately. He’s Shit to put it mildly

9 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Given that he clearly "lost the dressing room" with us and ICT are supposedly a shambles behind the scenes probably not a good fit.

Would be better than Robertson though.

As a fresh face I'm sure he'd be okay. Tends to be more and more difficult to motivate players the longer your at a club. A few years knocking on the door and then back to square one every season. Same happened with AT in his last stint. These days you need to keep moving the manager on every 3 or 4 seasons or things get stale. The idea of a ferguson type reign is long gone. Robertsons only been there two mins but hes simply shit.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

10 hours ago, Trump said:

Can't wait to laugh at Joe Chalmers all game (if he plays, will he play ICT lads?)

He almost certainly will sadly. I think he was playing in midfield on Saturday where, oddly enough, he didn't have a terrible game. However, he's still largely abysmal. The only player we have now who is capable of playing at a (slightly) higher level is probably Tremarco and maybe Polworth. Everyone else is shite.

Edited by RiG

He almost certainly will sadly. I think he was playing in midfield on Saturday where, oddly enough, he didn't have a terrible game. However, he's still largely abysmal. The only player we have now who is capable of playing at a (slightly) higher level is probably Tremarco and maybe Polworth. Everyone else is shite.

I do feel sorry for you lot, out of the blue manager appointment and a host of poor signings. Speaking of which, how has Baird played?

Just now, Trump said:

I do feel sorry for you lot, out of the blue manager appointment and a host of poor signings. Speaking of which, how has Baird played?

To be honest it's at the point where you've just got to buckle up and take it and maybe have a good laugh in the process at just how shambolic the last few months have been.

As for Baird he has run around a lot and missed easy chances. Pretty much what we expected.

17 minutes ago, RiG said:

As for Baird he has run around a lot and missed easy chances. Pretty much what we expected.

Consistent.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

He was certainly a lot better for us when he played left mid compared to left back. Not brilliant but at least he wasn't just about costing us a goal every 5 mins.

Can you imagine the crowds if Hartley does manage to put a wee run together? Absolutely amazing

Hartley. The DAB slayer 29d274fb8a89aca12f0e2cab8e5d66ec.jpg

Given the unrest and turmoil within ICT management and playing staff I can foresee a significant defeat on saturday.

Edited by SandyCromarty
addition

With work commitments the last time I saw Falkirk win a league game was the 1st of April against Raith Rovers.

Just win this and I'll be happy.

23 minutes ago, ka202 said:

With work commitments the last time I saw Falkirk win a league game was the 1st of April against Raith Rovers.

Just win this and I'll be happy.

To be fair, work commitments or not, we have only won 3 league games since that fixture, all of which were away from home.....grim.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I can foresee a significant defeat on saturday.

Hopefully you defeat them and return them to their familiar surroundings in second bottom place. 

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

:lol:

Dribbling mess. 

Football can just f**k off this week. Two Pars defeats and the customary Scotland shambles. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Football can just f**k off this week. Two Pars defeats and the customary Scotland shambles. 

Chin up, we need you to finish top 4 for the play-off showdown

3 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Not all bad then...:thumsup2

A great week to be a Slovakian Falkrik fan. 

41 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

A great week to be a Slovakian Falkrik fan. 

No really they need a feckin miracle to qualify.

Time for the fans to get right behind the team on Saturday and hopefully a bit of noise from the South Stand. A good start to the game by the navy blue gods will obviously assist.