Queens vs Pars

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd play Aird out wide, may aswell see if he's properly shite.

Murdoch

Williamson
Morris
Ashcroft
Talbot

Higginbotham
Splaine
Wedderburn
Aird

Clarke
Smith

I'd give the wide spot to Lochhead, hes shown more than aird when played , know he's rather young but that hasn't stopped smith. Mcmanus isn't the answer, he looked lost when played there.

Ah, I didn't realise everyone was panicking because we lost a couple of games. Carry on.

You probably didn't realise that I wasn't panicking, or that my opinion doesn't count for everyone either right?

Carry on with your hyperbole.

Not making this one. I think it'll be a very tough game and I don't feel confident after the United and Falkirk horror shows. The early buzz from the opening handful of games has faded slightly for me.

I think this one will be a score draw, 2-2. Smith and McManus both scoring and another statement from the chairman.

4 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Is the queens goalie the (comparatively) tubby guy that played for Dumbarton last year?

Yes. He is comparatively even tubbier given that he is only recently back in training after seven weeks on the sidelines. He has still been playing. Just been on the sidelines at the training pitch.

5 hours ago, Flash said:

Yes. He is comparatively even tubbier given that he is only recently back in training after seven weeks on the sidelines. He has still been playing. Just been on the sidelines at the training pitch.

...and rooted to a tiny strip of his goal line on Saturday afternoons.

I'd drop Clark after the past few performances. McManus and Smith will get the job done.

Murdoch 

Williamson  Morris  Ashcroft  Talbot

Higgy   Wedderburn   Splaine  Hopkirk

Smith            McManus

If we were feeling brave I'd also try

Murdoch 

Williamson  Morris  Ashcroft  Talbot

Higgy   Nat   Splaine                                                 (or Lochhead)

Smith                    Clark                 McManus

Archived