Queens vs Pars

Big game this, gutted to be missing it. Hopefully Morris and Williamson come back from international duty unscathed. I'd imagine Shiels will miss this one and possibly Livingston at home the following week, so we could see Splaine joining Nat in the centre of midfield.

Optimistic 1-2 win. Clark and Higgy with the goals.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always yet another hard game against a very good Dunfermline side .

We are now stuggleing to score goals  really it is all Dobbie for us mark him tight and that is our goal threat gone  .

Dunfermline have goals all over there team they will score just have to hope Dobbie is on form 

Our keeper Martin is a worry looks unfit but will definitely be kept busy  on Saturday

Hopefully a decent crowd maybe get a few down from Dunfermline 

Saturday is my birthday and the last time we won on my birthday was when Istvan Kozma scored a hat trick so QoS win. I'm going to say 1-0 QoS with Dobbie scoring. Not that I will see it.

22 minutes ago, GordieBoy80 said:

Saturday is my birthday and the last time we won on my birthday was when Istvan Kozma scored a hat trick so QoS win. I'm going to say 1-0 QoS with Dobbie scoring. Not that I will see it.

Based on recent form, in order to fail to score, Dunfermline will need to have less than 2 shots on target.

18 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Hopefully we can bounce back from the poor showing against United. Always think Queens away is a tough game, no matter how they're playing. I'd start McManus and Smith up top.

Smith and McManus look like they'd be a good partnership. Smith's movement and harassing defenders and McManus as the poacher. Clark needs games to get fully fit though so I'd expect it will be Clark and McManus for a while yet.  

Are Queens fans still having nightmares about their (former) keeper on our last visit?

Smith and McManus look like they'd be a good partnership. Smith's movement and harassing defenders and McManus as the poacher. Clark needs games to get fully fit though so I'd expect it will be Clark and McManus for a while yet.  
Are Queens fans still having nightmares about their (former) keeper on our last visit?

I still haven't seen what happened. That game I spent most of the game on my phone checking Cummings hadn't scored to go ahead in the scoring charts. The Hibs game was still going when he ballsed it up so my focus was on the BET365 app at that point [emoji38]

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I still haven't seen what happened. That game I spent most of the game on my phone checking Cummings hadn't scored to go ahead in the scoring charts. The Hibs game was still going when he ballsed it up so my focus was on the BET365 app at that point emoji38.png

The goal is still on our Youtube pages. Keeper looked like he'd just necked two bottles of Smirnoff before attempting to pick up the trundling ball. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

More worried about our current keeper’s inability to jump, dive and generally move around tbqh.

A few weeks ago I'd be super confident of a win, and a comfortable one at that. After Cardle's inury though we've been poor, even when winning at Brechin. We were awful v Dundee Utd and even worse (albeit without a few big players) at Falkirk. I can see McManus staying on the left with Clark and Smith up front although it wouldn't necessarily be my choice. Hopefully Williamson can get forward to good effect with Higginbotham again - if that happens we can still win. If either are out of form and we resort to long balls, we'll lose. This is actually a pretty big game - win and we get back on track, lose and we start worrying if we're going to finish in the top 4 or not. I quite like Palmerston so I'll probably head down for this. How much are you lot charging this year?

Archived