Ayr United v Airdrieonians

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Always enjoy games between Ayr United and Airdrieonians/Clydebank/Airdrie United, they always have that bit of 'edge' to them.
McCall has a bit of a selection headache for tomorrow with potentially a full squad avaliable to him. For me we need to go either 4-4-2 (Hart, Geggan, Higgins, Reid, Boyle, McDaid, Docherty, Adams, Crawford, Moffat, Shankland) or 4-3-1-2 (Hart, Geggans, Higins, Reid,Boyle, Adams, Crawford, Docherty, Moffat, Moore, Shankland). Would be happy with either of these line-ups.
Fancy us to win this one 3-1, Shankland getting 2 and Moffat finally getting his 100th goal. Nelly Furtardo to get a consolation for Airdrie.

Reid ahead of Rose? Is he out injured?

I think this is my first game since the cup game against Montrose so looking forward to it. Also can't wait to see Jamie Adams laying c*nts out!

[emoji209]

1 minute ago, ShortSideCity said:

I think this is my first game since the cup game against Montrose so looking forward to it. Also can't wait to see Jamie Adams laying c*nts out!

emoji209.png

Adams is out.

1 hour ago, ShortSideCity said:

emoji209.png

I'm just not a fan of Rose. 

McDaid benched is a bit of a surprise, there was no mention of an injury.
DMGcIWTUMAAsrdU.jpg.e96fba2a25ce5a938833ef9097d70049.jpg

Not much of a surprise imo. Done very little for a few weeks now.

Bench looks like it’s got a couple of good options on it though.

Archived