Curriculum Vitae

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

Wasn't my decision tbf emoji38.png

I know loads of people who struggle to structure sentences or spell words containing more than four letters yet somehow they have university degrees. They must have amazing fellatio skills.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can just imagine Throbber's CV.

General interests - Coin collecting (mainly coppers to pay for Pot Noodles)

“So, you’re an avid coin collector”
“Aye, ah just pick them up aff the ground then it’s basically a free pot noodle. Hoping I get enough for a pint in spoons in one day eh”

If you want to stand out from the crowd, appear adventurous, cool as f*** and fearless in the face of adversity, then put 'hillwalking' as a hobby. Job will be yours faster than you can say Ben Lomond.

If you want to stand out from the crowd, appear adventurous, cool as f*** and fearless in the face of adversity, then put 'hillwalking' as a hobby. Job will be yours faster than you can say Ben Lomond.

I often have to sift through CV's and as you allude to, hillwalking often crops up as an interest. When interviewing, I always ask about it and their answer often means regardless of their other answers I bin them because they're a bullshitter

Had a teenager ask about a job being advertised at the work last weekend. Told her she just needed to bring in her CV with a cover letter.

"What's a CV?"

1370.gif

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

American?

Local & numpty.

TBH, she may have just been trying to distract me while her mate stole booze. Actually hoping that's the case.

25 years experience in the landscaping business
25 years experience in the construction industry

The guy in question was 38.

Two jobs and he started at 13 years old. Say what you want about gypsies, but they aren't afraid of work.

Had a teenager ask about a job being advertised at the work last weekend. Told her she just needed to bring in her CV with a cover letter.
"What's a CV?"
1370.gif

To be fair, why the f**k are we still using Latin to describe a summary of your working life?

Can P&B come up with a better name for a CV?

One that the yoof can understand?

Text speech would be a bonus here.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

To be fair, why the f**k are we still using Latin to describe a summary of your working life?

Can P&B come up with a better name for a CV?

One that the yoof can understand?

Text speech would be a bonus here.

Give it fifteen years and employers will just take a look at your Facebook timeline.

f**k knows how you'll provide your diploma from the 'University of Life', though. Surely you don't graduate until you die?

Archived