Curriculum Vitae

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We used to get a few applications from folk who'd obviously been told to (reluctantly) apply by the jobcentre. Some were terrific. One girl who failed to spell her own name correctly, another from a girl who in the "knowledge, skills and experience" section simply wrote "none but need the munny".

[emoji38]

Mine is bland as f**k and I need to update it.  Thank you for reminding me. 

Edit: I had a QR code on it for a while to my LinkedIn or something.  f**k knows what I was thinking there :lol:

6 hours ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Somebody was dismissed on Monday there, on Tuesday we got their CV through from an agency.

Aye good idea, we'll take them back and give you a 20% finders fee.

We'd get that regularly in the construction industry. The Foreman would get rid of a joiner (hate to say it but usually Eastern European) for not having any joinery skills only for the same guy to turn up with a set of nips claiming to be a steelfixer!

13 hours ago, smpar said:

Had a CV handed in to my old work from a girl from Eastern Europe, she had bikini model listed on her CV. Not as a qualification, skill or even work experience, just mentioned that she'd done bikini modelling.

She was absolutely gorgeous, but dim as f**k. I think I know why she was hired.

Has she been 'bagged' yet?

9 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Used to get some belters when j used to work in a restaurant. Guy had a whole side of A4 discussing how much he liked to skateboard. Don't know how relevant such experience would have been to a dishwashing role

I think you should have given him a chance.  Either total chaos in the kitchen or the dishes get washed really quickly.

"Out of the way.  Dirty dishes coming through."

Archived