Onthank v dirrans

cadlad

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Thederry said:

Heard onthank are clossing in omnibus a another quality signing 

Clossing in omnibus? Thats a cracker btw take your predictive text off mate what you think this is emmerdale? I’m guessing you ment to say closing in on? Otherwise I’m completely lost

First Amateur game I've watched in a couple of seasons, two very committed teams on show. Lack of discipline costing Onthank giving, what has to be said, a very poor ref no option at all. Don't really want to have a go as I know that we wouldn't be able to have these games without them but I got the impression the young lad took up the whistle to get his own back on the rest of the kids at school that picked him last for a game. Having said that I'll be back when Killie don't have a game (or if we give the manager's job to that horrid fat bigot Fat Sally)

I agree mate. Thought the ref had a shocker and I know dirrans won't see it that way and hate sounding like sour grapes cause it's not. Personally I think he killed us. Both sending offs was probably only thing he got right. The quicker we try get guys in that have played the game to referee the better. Same as you I think these are guys who have never played the game and have a chip in there shoulder. Not all of them tho but majority. Anyway all the best to dirrans and wish them all the best

Who are these teams never heard of them more Ayrshire wannabes trying make a name for thereself Goodbye

[emoji23][emoji23] what an absolute w**k of a guy! No matter where any team is from or their ability who the f**k are you to judge? Are only the big boys allowed to have a voice ??? Even if that is the case the guy that's daring to try and put his little old team on the map in this thread would probably get a game with any team in Scotland, including ur great Sunday team. So f**k up and go and troll somewhere else

21 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png what an absolute w**k of a guy! No matter where any team is from or their ability who the f**k are you to judge? Are only the big boys allowed to have a voice ??? Even if that is the case the guy that's daring to try and put his little old team on the map in this thread would probably get a game with any team in Scotland, including ur great Sunday team. So f**k up and go and troll somewhere else

5 years ago maybe so lad 

Archived