Onthank v dirrans

cadlad

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knapp's bitch I see and not Mullen's 

I often find people who call out others people as being someone else’s “bitch” being due to them being a bitch of somebody else themselves.

Guest Moomintroll
9 hours ago, sunday scotland scout said:

Sorry not at all but only Ayrshire guy a know is Mullen 

Not a very good scout then, are you?

a lot of good guys involved there but can’t help but feel they would be better flying under the radar at times. There is new people involved but in reality Onthank mostly floated between the first n Prem if they get promoted it’s probably only what’s expected.  Of course they need to start somewhere but self publicising can be harmful. In my opinion they  are losing the element of surprise by telling people who’s there and what they are capable of. 

I am the only person involved at the club that posts on this that I know of. I only post who we are playing and where. Any publicising after that is me replying to comments on the thread. We as a club obviously have aims and ambitions but until there achieved they remain aims and ambitions. Can’t help anyone from outside the club making comments or having there say. But I suppose that’s what these forums are for. I have never said on this forum who’s coming to the club or leaving. We will keep going about our business in a manner that suits us. All the best to everyone for rest of the season.... cheers

We signed a boy called cuddy last night. Good friend of mine played with Southside there. I played with him at ardrossan and asked the question he was happy to come on board... hopefully is experience brings that wee bit extra we are needing. Welcome to the club

Archived