Slovenia roll call

Hammer Jag

Who is making the trip to Slovenia this weekend and what are your plans?

4 of us are flying to Stanstead tonight before flying out to Ljubljana first thing tomorrow morning. Monday involves a transfer to Trieste before a 4.5 hr train to Milan for the flight Home.

One of our mates booked a flight out to Pula, Croatia on full time tonight. Travelling home with the rest of us.

What are your plans?

I'll be on a flight to Stansted at 7, then I'll have a 4-hour wait before my flight to Ljubljana.

At least the flight back to Stansted on Tuesday is in the afternoon, and I should be back in Edinburgh before 10.

Glasgow => Amsterdam => Munich on Saturday. U-Bahn to Munich main station, then the overnight train which goes to Zagreb, getting into Ljubljana at 6:30 on Sunday morning. Twelve and a half hour train journey back to Goslar on the Monday!

I'll be on a flight to Stansted at 7, then I'll have a 4-hour wait before my flight to Ljubljana.

At least the flight back to Stansted on Tuesday is in the afternoon, and I should be back in Edinburgh before 10.

On the exact same flights.

On the exact same flights.

It's a hell of a wait after next to no sleep, thanks to only getting back from last night's match after 1.

My decision to have a pint before going through security at Edinburgh probably didn't help either! Hopefully I'll manage to get a bit of a kip on the plane.

Glasgow to Stansted at 6:50 tomorrow, then a 9 (NINE) hour wait before flying to Trieste. We’re then getting a bus from Trieste to Ljubljana through the night.
The way back is as equally arduous. Bus to Trieste on Monday afternoon, 21:20 flight to Stansted and then the flight to Glasgow is 8:40 the next morning.

11 hours ago, Eoin said:

Booked flights train and hostel today as i was offered a ticket :lol:

Flying gatwick > venice and return same then to edinburgh

They’re playing in Ljubljana m9...

Is the Cutty Sark still on the go?

That’s where a lot of the fans were gathering at the 2005 game.

It's been bouncing the last couple of nights, so there'll probably be a hell of a turnout both pre and post-match.

Archived