Ardagh Cup Final Meadow Park this Sunday.

Dowballs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it's difficult to find a healthy outlet for ones repressed homosexuality in a place like New Cumnock, but moronic banners are not the answer, and frankly draw attention to the facet of your personality that you're trying to hide.

Glens totally dominated the first half. Once they'd hit the woodwork with two tremendous shots at the start of the second half then Talbot scored, you just knew that was that.
Glenafton seemed to accept their fate.
The Talbot colours are rather appropriate I thought, since we heard 90 mins of what can only be described as a nest of angry wasps from the terracing.
Must be quite a crabbit village to live in? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

By encouraging; do you mean shaking hands with those responsible and then screaming grass when the police took it away? 

did you catch this on camera? if not just hear say from yourself. and just to clarify absolutely disgraceful flag to display. kinda sums up the thought process of some of these people. Hope it cost quite a few benefit payments to produce.

That just shows you the mentality of some people. Not only by encouraging a homophobic banner at a cup final but having the stupidity of shouting grass when it’s taken down is laughable. I wonder who noticed it..........

Archived