Hibs vs Dons 14.10.17

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a brilliant game of football, helped for me by the, so much better than REDTV, good quality commentary from the Hibs guys. No histrionics, no unbelievable biasedness, just generally good comments about football. We should sign the main guy, much much better than ours. Hibs are I feel a little short of quality with the final ball but they worked their socks off today and without some brilliant defending and at times a bit of luck it would have ended a draw which would have been a fair result based on pressure. However the dons goal was a thing of beauty, so well worked and so simple with a great finish. 

If I was a Hibs fan I would be relishing the next few years just as I am with the dons.  Armageddon? No I don't think so.

We were pretty mediocre up until Mackay-Steven's goal, but defended resolutely after that. We were well organised and did the 'dirty' side of the game when called upon. Logan, Arnason, McKenna and Shinnie were all excellent. McLean's best performance of the season. Mackay-Steven took his goal well and worked hard. Great three points. 

Excellent result, nice to see a bit of mettle in the team.  Would probably have been happy enough with  a point, but delighted with all 3 and the clean sheet.

Surprising lack of Hibbees and gifs , wonder where they all are?

Very close game won by a moment of quality in the final third. Dons look a good team, and saw the game out well. We were decent but lack quality up top. Stokes was very isolated and didn't get much change out the dons defence.
Hopefully bounce back v Celtc next week.

Archived