Sky Coverage

BB_Bino

Noticed that tomorrow night's game is on Sky Main Events and not Sky Football.

I haven't subscribed to Main Events, does anybody know if there will be a 'red button' option on Sky Football to switch games??

Help [emoji17]

22 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I'm staying in London tomorrow night and the hotel doesn't have sky. does anyone know somewhere near tower gateway that will gave the Scotland game on. I'm guessing everywhere will have the England game on...

Dodgy stream?

2 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I'm staying in London tomorrow night and the hotel doesn't have sky. does anyone know somewhere near tower gateway that will gave the Scotland game on. I'm guessing everywhere will have the England game on...

Radio, I don't  think there's any pubs in London.

Don't know where tower gate is but Rileys will have it on 2 minutes from Trafalgar Square. Think you'll need to pay about a fiver for a pint though

When I was down there for work (8-10 years ago now) I used to go to Rileys or Boisdale as it is now (was the Tartan Bar) to watch games. I'm sure both will have it on, probably better to phone them first to find out though.

Hope this helps.

Try the sports bar at farringdon it is near station and has loads of screens the main ones will show England but the Scotland game will almost certainly be on. Get the circle line from tower hill it's about 6 stops 

To answer the OP,  game is on the red button on Sky  Sports Football. Pretty peed off that it's on Main Event only in HD as the red button (afaik) is SD? The other game on Sun is on SSF though - us and Norn Irn are being tag teamed across the two platforms.

1 hour ago, cmontheloknow said:

To answer the OP,  game is on the red button on Sky  Sports Football. Pretty peed off that it's on Main Event only in HD as the red button (afaik) is SD? The other game on Sun is on SSF though - us and Norn Irn are being tag teamed across the two platforms.

When there's been football on SS Mix, the red button on SS Football showed the Mix stream in HD.  I'd imagine it'll be the same tonight, although this is the first time they're using Main Even as a standalone channel, i.e. what's on is not being simulcast on another named channel. 

16 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

The Lithuania game was shown in a pub on towerhill road, not sure which one, could've been pommelers. 

My advice would be go to a place with f**k loads of tele's that is usually quite and politely ask for the smallest one with the shitey'ist view to have the scotland game on it. As someone mentioned above, the sports bar in Trafalgar square is an establishment of this sort! Good luck!

8 hours ago, The Master said:

When there's been football on SS Mix, the red button on SS Football showed the Mix stream in HD.  I'd imagine it'll be the same tonight, although this is the first time they're using Main Even as a standalone channel, i.e. what's on is not being simulcast on another named channel. 

Hope you're right!

Anyone know if the game is being shown in the US???
Can see myself trawling through about a 1000 channels and missing half of it or watching a shitey stream when it's being shown legally!!!

22 hours ago, just me 2 said:

Don't know where tower gate is but Rileys will have it on 2 minutes from Trafalgar Square. Think you'll need to pay about a fiver for a pint though

A fiver for a half pint more like.

Anyone know if the game is being shown in the US???
Can see myself trawling through about a 1000 channels and missing half of it or watching a shitey stream when it's being shown legally!!!

I watched the Lithuania game via a free trial of Fox Sports Match pass and a us vpn. Could be an option?

Archived