The David Fernández Derby - Livi v Utd

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

itue's 18 I'm sure, doing brilliantly especially considering he's being played out of position. Hopefully get his loan extended in January.

I believe I already said what age he was. :P 19 on 22nd Dec.

Not getting played in his preferred position but said when he joined he can play left mid too With our back 3 we don't need traditional FB's, even Longridge is played on the wing rather than LB, straight swap for Rafa yesterday in the substitution. I'm just waiting on Alexander to be played as a striker tbh, and Gallagher going in goals. :lol:

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Looks like there could be a few decent young players in this Livi side, be worthwhile for McCann to keep an eye on it, might be a few bargains.

You got enough of a bargain with Griffiths, doubt you afford any of our players now, we've already knocked back a substantial offer from Sevco for young Knox.

Toddy is here till the end of the season, and his Hearts contract is up then too, hopefully we get him signed up for next season if Hearts aren't going to extend his contract.

Penrice and McMillan are only here till January, I think we'll try and keep them till the end of the season though, both look good players.

33 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Livi supporter on here blaming Durnan for our second goal.  Looks like Edgengele to me; looks like he can put the ball out but takes a conscious decision to let it go. 

Perhaps that's why Todorov was let go so easily but Durnan seemed to get dizzy following a simple run. Very surprised at how much space Todorov has when he bangs it in.

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

And Todorov as well I suppose.

At the moment my biggest concern is can we keep hold of Halkett past the winter transfer window?

Realistically he could probably easily put a zero on the end of what we can afford to pay him.

Shhh! :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Durnford said:

And Todorov as well I suppose.

At the moment my biggest concern is can we keep hold of Halkett past the winter transfer window?

Realistically he could probably easily put a zero on the end of what we can afford to pay him.

Who Halkett ? He's dreadful, never make the step up, no one should pay any attention to him, we'll just put up with him I guess :whistle

If we can extend the contracts of Halkett, Mullen and Pittman in particular, we'll be doing very well. Even in the highly unlikely scenario that we are promoted this season, I'd expect the three of them, amongst others, to be off. The fact we'll have had 3 seasons of Halkett, 3 and a half from Pittman and 6, give or take, from Mullen is mind boggling to me. Suppose it underlines the importance of fostering a environment where players feel valued and have plenty of room for development.

Archived