The David Fernández Derby - Livi v Utd

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Durnan, McDonald and Fyvie probably our best players today.  Not a great compliment but factually accurate.

Durnan is horrendous, what does he actually do? Absolute shadow of the player King Halkett is and even Lithgow which is saying something

Fyvie was ran over by our midfield completely, he couldn't handle Byrne at all. Constantly flying into tackles and throwing himself around when he couldn't handle it

So funny. What did Billy King say in the Tele last night, "we're too good to be crap" or some such nonsense.  Well wake up Billy, you're now out of the top 3, and on your way to being out of the play off places, league 3 beckons for your miniscule club.

1 minute ago, johan scott said:

So funny. What did Billy King say in the Tele last night, "we're too good to be crap" or some such nonsense.  Well wake up Billy, you're now out of the top 3, and on your way to being out of the play off places, league 3 beckons for your miniscule club.

wtf is league 3? You mean League One?

I have got to say that was one of the best performances I've seen from a livi team. Fair enough United are saying they never played well but that's because livi never let them play. 

I have got to say shaun byrne was on a different level today , he won every tackle , was everywhere on the park. Can't mind him misplacing a pass and his little chip to josh mullin was brilliant. What a delivery from josh to. 

Halkett and Lithgow absolute rocks again. Halkett is gonna go and play at a very good level. 

Danny mullen once again very good but needs to stop picking up silly yellow cards. On his game he's one of best strikers in league. 

Can't fault 1 player today at livi. Incredible to watch. 

Getting worried that a few bigger clubs are going to start looking at our players , boys like halkett , Pittman byrne mullin and mullen must be attracting some attention. All at a good age to. 

11 minutes ago, Livilion28 said:

Getting worried that a few bigger clubs are going to start looking at our players , boys like halkett , Pittman byrne mullin and mullen must be attracting some attention. All at a good age to. 

I was thinking that during the game, even just to clubs in this league who can offer more, worried about us losing the players you mentioned.

10 year contracts all round.

In all seriousness though if offered it right now I'd take us winning the league and United coming up with us by relegating Dundee in the play-offs. Who am I kidding any one of us relegating they c***s in the play-offs would be glorious.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Only dampener is Mullen's booking, I think that puts him on a suspension, so will prob miss the Pars game next week.

He has been booked 6 times in 9 games? :o

Even if he has though its 14 days for suspensions to take effect so he wont be suspended next weekend.

Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

He has been booked 6 times in 9 games? :o

Even if he has though its 14 days for suspensions to take effect so he wont be suspended next weekend.

Mostly cause he can't keep his mouth shut and gets booked for dissent. Good if he's ok to play next week against the Pars then, i'd rather he took the Brechin game for his suspension.

Archived