The David Fernández Derby - Livi v Utd

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

For any Dundee Utd fans heading down a bit earlier and are looking to get food and a couple drinks before the game. 

IMG_6644.PNG

IMG_6645.PNG

Are you on commission?

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

£20 adult PaTG too, I see we've bumped 2 quid onto the usual price for Utd fans.

Don't blame you.  FWIW you'll get £60 from us.

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

That all looked pretty decent then it became apparent that not all was what it seemed.

Sausage Stovies?

8a89a95ea1b7b1c8fa3eb42c3c9e50b2.gif

Sausage stovies :wub: 

Cirlces but ? :blink: 

I know this threads gone round to the beginning again. 

6 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Hoppy confirmed as September manager of the month....Dundee Utd win it is then. 

IMG_6652.PNG

Looking at a couple of other threads on here, the Falkirk fans will be furious that this award hasn't gone to Hartley.

Question for Livi fans.  We used to park just off Almondvale Boulevard then walk down a path to the stadium (now showing on Google Maps as something called'Xcite').  Is this option still available?

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Question for Livi fans.  We used to park just off Almondvale Boulevard then walk down a path to the stadium (now showing on Google Maps as something called'Xcite').  Is this option still available?

I usually park in the car park just along from the Dominoes pizza place, its only a 5 minute walk from there. 

Xcite is a gym and is barriered off and you need a token to get back out the car park from the gym. 

IMG_6658.PNG

Is that the one that takes you along the river almond and across the bridge beside the East Stand andy, I used to park there for midweek  night games years ago, was a bit tricky walking back in the dark after it had been raining and avoiding the puddles.:lol:

Archived