TV in Spain

Just found out you can get Netflix in Spain if you plug an Amazon Fire Stick into the telly. No BBCi player or Amazon content works so far, but beats scorchio scorchio boutros boutros gali. My excuse for posting this from Seville is that I was up at 5 am in Inverness and am knackered.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Just found out you can get Netflix in Spain if you plug an Amazon Fire Stick into the telly. No BBCi player or Amazon content works so far, but beats scorchio scorchio boutros boutros gali. My excuse for posting this from Seville is that I was up at 5 am in Inverness and am knackered.

Have you seen Granny D? I've heard he gets about a bit.

8 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Can you not watch Netflix on your phone or iPad. Granted it isn't the biggest, but its surely easier than watching the Spanish version of "El Dorado", "El Saltcoats" 

Watching Narcos at the moment as it happens.

28 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

13 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Can you not watch Netflix on your phone or iPad. Granted it isn't the biggest, but its surely easier than watching the Spanish version of "El Dorado", "El Saltcoats" 

You'd get the same content on your phone too.

Netflix displays different content dependant on your location. Its why there were so many DNS switchers around that let you "fool" Netflix into thinking you were in a different country, before they clamped down on it.

Just now, Mr X said:

You'd get the same content on your phone too.

Netflix displays different content dependant on your location. Its why there were so many DNS switchers around that let you "fool" Netflix into thinking you were in a different country, before they clamped down on it.

They seem to be letting me watch what I want, just watched the latest Star Trek episode.

37 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

They seem to be letting me watch what I want, just watched the latest Star Trek episode.

Thats an original Netflix show, it will be available anywhere. There will be stuff that you can get in the UK but not in Spain and vice versa.

5 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Thats an original Netflix show, it will be available anywhere. There will be stuff that you can get in the UK but not in Spain and vice versa.

Can't watch any Amazon originals that I've tried so far.

Archived