TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2017

JamieStevenson

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really good match that. Would love to see those two go at it again when last minute changes due to roster illness and travelling and jet lag on AJ's part aren't a hindrance. Would've personally loved to see AJ low blow Finn when they went for the Too-Sweet... set up something for Survivor Series

44 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Really good match that. Would love to see those two go at it again when last minute changes due to roster illness and travelling and jet lag on AJ's part aren't a hindrance. Would've personally loved to see AJ low blow Finn when they went for the Too-Sweet... set up something for Survivor Series

I'd imagine that with the different rosters, there was absolutely no chance of that happening.

I would say it seems like WWE just aren't trying any more, but that would be somewhat inaccurate. They seem to be trying to ruin Asuka as soon as they can and they're really trying to get Jordan over as a face. Throwing vegetables; fucking hell. They also seem to be trying to the Cruiserweight Division, and fair play, they've pretty much done that.

As above, the main event was astonishing nonsense, but fairly entertaining. I fear we'll get a Kane/Strowman feud now though. Kane is 50.

Archived