TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2017

JamieStevenson

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was just thinking there surely it'll be a swerve, Someone will attack Angle pre match back stage and then they'll chuck Jason Jordan in to it instead, then it turns out it was Jordan who attacked him. I won't believe Angle is competing until I see him in the ring.

Somewhere as we speak Daniel Bryan is desperately trying to be cleared by doctors in case viral Meningitis strikes down someone else.

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Was just thinking there surely it'll be a swerve, Someone will attack Angle pre match back stage and then they'll chuck Jason Jordan in to it instead, then it turns out it was Jordan who attacked him. I won't believe Angle is competing until I see him in the ring.

Haha classic, that's exactly what they'll do and nobody wants to see it.

Knowing vince’s boner for Roman he’ll probably have angle wearing a wig and doing the superman punch.

I hope he isn’t made to wear the shield vest either, although i doubt that will happen. Can’t wait for when him and Cesaro face off. 

Knowing vince’s boner for Roman he’ll probably have angle wearing a wig and doing the superman punch.

I hope he isn’t made to wear the shield vest either, although i doubt that will happen. Can’t wait for when him and Cesaro face off. 

00f15779e0a8f5544bbb6d6cdc415053.jpg

If he comes out like this in The Shield gear wearing a wig, I will likely wet myself.[emoji23] .In all seriousness though, I'm not sure about him wrestling on Sunday. His legs looked f**ked. It doesn't look like he can even walk properly, let alone have a match.

Archived