Kilimarnock's Next Permanent Manager

Kilmarnock's Next Manager  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Speaking to someone involved with the club at lunchtime and they suggested that the interim manager will be confirmed as head coach. Steve Clarke will be unveiled as the Director of Football later this afternoon.

I'd be surprised at that but you never know.

Don't really like the idea of DoF.

29 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'd be surprised at that but you never know.

Don't really like the idea of DoF.

For personal financial gain this would be ideal for me but for a club of Kilmarnock's size to appoint a DoF is to my mind a ludicrous decision.

13 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

For personal financial gain this would be ideal for me but for a club of Kilmarnock's size to appoint a DoF is to my mind a ludicrous decision.

That's why I can't see it, we're in no position to pay the kind of money needed for a DoF.

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That's why I can't see it, we're in no position to pay the kind of money needed for a DoF.

That's why I said it was ludicrous , to install McDonald as manager then negate Clarke's strength as a 1st class coach would be unfathomable .

9 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Speaking to someone involved with the club at lunchtime and they suggested that the interim manager will be confirmed as head coach. Steve Clarke will be unveiled as the Director of Football later this afternoon.

Bullshit.

15 minutes ago, Fide said:

Bullshit.

As is all claims of boardroom information , 2 of your fans said the manager would be announced today , then another 1 of your fans raised my hopes of cashing in my bets by saying a boardroom mole had told him the caretaker was being announced as permenant manager sometime today , anyone who claims to have knowledge of boardroom business are blatantly fantasist's .

As is all claims of boardroom information , 2 of your fans said the manager would be announced today , then another 1 of your fans raised my hopes of cashing in my bets by saying a boardroom mole had told him the caretaker was being announced as permenant manager sometime today , anyone who claims to have knowledge of boardroom business are blatantly fantasist's .

It would have been hard to unveil him today tbf, considering Clarke was at Anfield, on a prior engagement, for the opening of the new Kenny Dalgleish stand.....

Can’t believe you still hook folk with this patter :lol:

4 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

It would have been hard to unveil him today tbf, considering Clarke was at Anfield for the opening of the new Kenny Dalgleish stand.....

You obviously seem incapable of reading and comprehending my entire post , never mind I will just await on the official unveiling of the new manager before posting on this thread again, only then will we know if I shall be celebrating or congratulating you guys on an unexpected appointment imo.

Looks like I have lost my money as new developments suggest Clarke will be unveiled over the weekend . When this is official I shall congratulate you're club on a very exciting and adventurous appointment , I would still be of the same opinion of anyone being placed in interim charge as being the front runner in getting the job full-time.That was my point all along this time I put my hands up as it appears the BoD at Kilmarnock have bucked the trend and made a very brave and imo positive appointment.

Looks like I have lost my money as new developments suggest Clarke will be unveiled over the weekend . When this is official I shall congratulate you're club on a very exciting and adventurous appointment , I would still be of the same opinion of anyone being placed in interim charge as being the front runner in getting the job full-time.That was my point all along this time I put my hands up as it appears the BoD at Kilmarnock have bucked the trend and made a very brave and imo positive appointment.

John Barnes is normally spot on having close connections with the club mate, here's hoping we get it fully over the line .....

What a fucking minter you've been. You had nothing to gain with your self-important attitude. Embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What a fucking minter you've been. You had nothing to gain with your self-important attitude. Embarrassing.

Oh believe me bawbag your the only poster on here who displays a self- importance attitude. As for embarrassing you're misguided loyalty to a club who has been in administration twice in recent history is the very definition of the word.

Oh believe me bawbag your* the only poster on here who displays a self- importance attitude. As for embarrassing you're* misguided loyalty to a club who has been in administration twice in recent history is the very definition of the word.

You're*

Your*

Once I read "Speaking to someone involved with the club", In other words another ITK roaster, this was my reaction too.........  

97593506febeda759bc0f04d6fe9f17e.gif

8 hours ago, happyaccie said:

I will just await on the official unveiling of the new manager before posting on this thread again

7 hours ago, happyaccie said:

7 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Oh believe me bawbag your the only poster on here who displays a self- importance attitude. As for embarrassing you're misguided loyalty to a club who has been in administration twice in recent history is the very definition of the word.

:rolleyes:

Archived