Kilimarnock's Next Permanent Manager

Kilmarnock's Next Manager  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got a nice few bets on McDonald getting the gig full time at tasty odds . Hope  Bowie now takes the cheapskate option and appoints from within.  with Christmas nearing my bank balance needs a substantial boost .
I hope you've lumped on big time..... your bank balance will be as empty as Santa's sack on Boxing Day [emoji108]

47 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I hope you've lumped on big time..... your bank balance will be as empty as Santa's sack on Boxing Day emoji108.png

Over the last 6/7 years apart from the ugly sisters who have the finances to make unexpected managerial appointments , most clubs have chosen to appoint the cheapest option due to the derisory amount of money in the game in Scotland. Unless Kilmarnock have suddenly found a wad of cash from somewhere I can't see that changing. You keep believing that you will appoint a manager whose one of the most respected coaches south of the border all you want C4mmy , but I shall remain loyal to my belief that McDonald currently being the caretaker is in a strong position to be appointed full time manager.

Over the last 6/7 years apart from the ugly sisters who have the finances to make unexpected managerial appointments , most clubs have chosen to appoint the cheapest option due to the derisory amount of money in the game in Scotland. Unless Kilmarnock have suddenly found a wad of cash from somewhere I can't see that changing. You keep believing that you will appoint a manager whose one of the most respected coaches south of the border all you want C4mmy , but I shall remain loyal to my belief that McDonald currently being the caretaker is in a strong position to be appointed full time manager.

If you want an extra bet I will bet you £50 that this doesn’t happen.

Until the new man is unveiled, im only optimistic it will be Clarke, in fact I've actually got money on someone else with Skybet. But I'm willing to strike a charity bet it won't be McDonald.  

£10? or £20 max as your bank balance will have taken a hit already when the new man is announced.

He will be in the stand watching on Saturday thou while McDonald takes charge for the Partick game.

8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

If you want an extra bet I will bet you £50 that this doesn’t happen.

Let me explain something to you why would I stake £50 against your £50 when I can still freely get a £600 return for my £50 stake with various bookmakers, I may be wrong in my belief that McDonald is in a stronger position to become the manager than all the others who have been interviewed , but I know for a fact the value bet for me is with the bookmakers and not Monsieur Dindeleux.

8 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Until the new man is unveiled, im only optimistic it will be Clarke, in fact I've actually got money on someone else with Skybet. But I'm willing to strike a charity bet it won't be McDonald.  

£10? or £20 max as your bank balance will have taken a hit already when the new man is announced.

He will be in the stand watching on Saturday thou while McDonald takes charge for the Partick game.

Until the new man is unveiled I'm only optimistic it will be McDonald.I have just applied a bit of recent history to make McDonald the front runner if you can't accept factual evidence then no matter what I say , you will stubbornly maintain I am wrong. All I am saying is with the way clubs over the last 7/8 years made appointments of managerial posts I think most of them took the same route as the appointment at Rugby Park appears to be taking. Clubs such as Thistle prior to Archie Accies prior to Canning Hearts prior to Avril all announced they werge delighted with the quality and quantity of applications and after much tooing & frooing these 3 clubs took the cheapest option available, unless Kilmarnock are prepared to buck the trend I see Kilmarnock appointing from within, using that logic and with McDonald already in situ as caretaker manager I then scouted around most bookmakers to avail myself of the best odds possible, if I'm wrong it will reduce my spending capabilities and Christmas will therefore be on a shoestring budget this year , but if I am correct I will have a joyous & prosperous festival period.

To be fair the sky bet pay out conditions are next permanent manager. Interim/caretaker managers of 10 or more games are considered permanent.

The amount of time they're taking to hire this new manager i wouldn't be surprised if Mcdonald makes it to 10 game in charge  :lol:

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

Until the new man is unveiled I'm only optimistic it will be McDonald.I have just applied a bit of recent history to make McDonald the front runner if you can't accept factual evidence then no matter what I say , you will stubbornly maintain I am wrong. All I am saying is with the way clubs over the last 7/8 years made appointments of managerial posts I think most of them took the same route as the appointment at Rugby Park appears to be taking. Clubs such as Thistle prior to Archie Accies prior to Canning Hearts prior to Avril all announced they werge delighted with the quality and quantity of applications and after much tooing & frooing these 3 clubs took the cheapest option available, unless Kilmarnock are prepared to buck the trend I see Kilmarnock appointing from within, using that logic and with McDonald already in situ as caretaker manager I then scouted around most bookmakers to avail myself of the best odds possible, if I'm wrong it will reduce my spending capabilities and Christmas will therefore be on a shoestring budget this year , but if I am correct I will have a joyous & prosperous festival period.

You are talking absolute pish man, f**k up. 

3 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Let me explain something to you why would I stake £50 against your £50 when I can still freely get a £600 return for my £50 stake with various bookmakers, I may be wrong in my belief that McDonald is in a stronger position to become the manager than all the others who have been interviewed , but I know for a fact the value bet for me is with the bookmakers and not Monsieur Dindeleux.

I'm willing to bet that you haven't even made a bet.

Archived