Hurlford Thistle v Shortlees 07/10/17

GB65

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A draw was a fair result not much in it for me .couple of goal keeping mistakes on both sides.if rocks was half as good at fitba as he is mouthing off guy would be amazing haha.ref made some strange calls in favour of thistle I thought but canny be helped when their side line call for everything.gets a bit boring.and shows a lack of class .and that's coming from a neutral 

Strange calls in favour of thistle ???? What like ? Gary Murdoch not being sent off? Or Dougie getting away with countless double caution offences, along worse than anything rocks did and trust me I believe that guy is a tadger too

The ref certainly had a bad day in the office. The only 2 he got right was Rocks sending off and Hurlford’s penalty

Both goalies had stinkers as well today especially Hurlford’s goalie with Shortlees 2nd goal

Shortlees goalie redeemed himself in the second half though

2 hours ago, The burn 1980 said:

A draw was a fair result not much in it for me .couple of goal keeping mistakes on both sides.if rocks was half as good at fitba as he is mouthing off guy would be amazing haha.ref made some strange calls in favour of thistle I thought but canny be helped when their side line call for everything.gets a bit boring.and shows a lack of class .and that's coming from a neutral 

Great game to watch , could've went either way tbf. Got to agree with you regarding hurlford sideline , management are a bunch of wankers imo, tackles will be tough in games like this with both teams eager to win . Ref done ok to keep game flowing , yes on another day their maybe would've been more than one sending off.  Robert love never earned his wage today thought he was average. the boy Currie good though. 

22 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png school boy error, I assumed the Derry was up glasgow way with his threads. What's ur team mouth or u neutral?

The derry has to much of a go at ryan caddis on here to be a weegie. Hes new farm through and through. Me on the otherhand I watch shortlees when I can.

Took this game in today and what a a game it was shortlees  started the better team and their goal can only be described as a fluke before Hurlford grew into it and created a few chances and going up 2-1 then a wind assisted free kick sailed into the roof of net with the hurlford keeper  making an massive misjudgment hurlford we’re still applying the more pressure out the 2 teams then winning a penalty on the strike of half time and how the keeper never walked I’ll never know h/t 3-2 hurlford 2nd half shortlees start bright again and equalise before hurlford came back again and made it 4-3 and had a few clear cut chances to to win comfortably with the lees keeper keeping them in it and he played a big part in the equaliser with the save and starting the counter attack onc rocks was off shirtless were all over them though how the big centrehalf  never walked near the end for the trip on the big guy curry when he was running past him through on goal again I’ll never know lol didn’t even give a free kick can only assume he shat it the ref had a poor game rocks deserved to go thelees  keeper should have been off gold had a clear handball when he was on a booking no free kick wtf the boy rogie went in studs showing nearly every tackle and looks like a loose cannon then the one at end overall a good game which I thought hurlford edged with the better chances and their defence causing their own problems 

Archived