Hurlford Thistle v Shortlees 07/10/17

GB65

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A draw was a fair result not much in it for me .couple of goal keeping mistakes on both sides.if rocks was half as good at fitba as he is mouthing off guy would be amazing haha.ref made some strange calls in favour of thistle I thought but canny be helped when their side line call for everything.gets a bit boring.and shows a lack of class .and that's coming from a neutral 

2 minutes ago, The burn 1980 said:

A draw was a fair result not much in it for me .couple of goal keeping mistakes on both sides.if rocks was half as good at fitba as he is mouthing off guy would be amazing haha.ref made some strange calls in favour of thistle I thought but canny be helped when their side line call for everything.gets a bit boring.and shows a lack of class .and that's coming from a neutral 

Neutral/New farm man you mean?

2 good teams with plenty in attack but very loose at the back. Loads of incidents of indecision and mis-communication from both defences.

really impressed with the lad currie. Obviously a handful physically but also got a good touch and can travel with the ball.  Pele also excellent, better than I’ve seen him for a long time.

the so called big guns were quiet.

also got a laugh when Hughie Houston shouted “that’s a disgrace” at the ref. No hint of irony either. The referee isn’t the disgrace here hughie!

i reckon hurlford if they can keep their starting 11 fit will win the league but a couple of injuries means the management will have to play the subs who they clearly don’t rate or value. Could be interesting.

great way to spend a couple of hours and you don’t get free entertainment like that in many other places.

Archived