It had to end sometime - Celtic v Dundee 14th Oct

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Moussa and O'Dea out. AJLS and Spanish Jon/Meekings in please.

This for me although I'd still rather we had Hendry Waddell Kerr and Holt but if we were playing a three like today I'd go for Waddell and Hendry with Meekings for now although Spanish Jon will do at a push...

JA to get a hatrick now ;)

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Green Brigade to fly Catalonian flags.

Politics should be kept completely out of football imo. Unless you're Spanish or Catalan, then politicise the f**k out of football with Spanish flags and games behind closed doors all you want.

14 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

So, after drawing with St Johnstone, (who we beat) and having to come from behind against Hibs, (who we were in the lead against), it stands to reason that Celtic will end their domestic unbeaten run when the mighty Dees come calling in just under two weeks time, doesn't it?

If you care to spend the international break debating the finer points of exactly how this will happen, this is the thread to use...

Can only assume with this post that the smack has been delivered as this Dundonian is clearly  under the influence.

Celtic to win by 5 goals. Dundee fans to wave Union Jacks and sing Hullo Hullo... something about Derry etc.

Has Randombore pinched your login details? Your trolling has suddenly become diabolically poor. Sort yourself out man.

24 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Has Randombore pinched your login details? Your trolling has suddenly become diabolically poor. Sort yourself out man.

I know.  This last month or so has been tragic, I blame the mushrooms, soon be over jupe, soon be over pal.

On 02/10/2017 at 14:30, jupe1407 said:

Get back on the ket

Shrooms ffs

Nah, good old fashioned trips for me - shrooms are too up and down & kets mainly fake chinese crap that'll do nasty stuff to your insides...

Or so I've heard...

Thank you

Excellent; that's the international pish swept back under the carpet for a while - the Tartan Army can scuffle off back on their buses to Annfield and St James Park once again.

Roll on the proper stuff next Saturday. Hopefully a decent Dee crowd after our European surge of late.

A Faissal rocket in the last minute to send the travelling Derry into a scene of bedlam.

Thank you.

Another reason why we will win this: Celtic are likely to have at least 7 genetically disadvantaged midgets in their side, we will have fewer than that, so we can bully them off the ball, steal their dinner money and give them all Chinese burns.

Easy...

On 08/10/2017 at 19:49, Dundee-FC92 said:

Excellent; that's the international pish swept back under the carpet for a while - the Tartan Army can scuffle off back on their buses to Forthbank Stadium and St James Park once again.

FTFY

On 02/10/2017 at 00:07, The OP said:

Politics should be kept completely out of football imo. Unless you're Spanish or Catalan, then politicise the f**k out of football with Spanish flags and games behind closed doors all you want.

Couldn’t agree with you more! It’s still going to happen, though.

17 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Couldn’t agree with you more! It’s still going to happen, though.

Yup it's a disgrace when people bring politics into football. Apart from all the Tartan Army folk with Catalan flags on Thursday, they're sound. 

Archived