It had to end sometime - Celtic v Dundee 14th Oct

So, after drawing with St Johnstone, (who we beat) and having to come from behind against Hibs, (who we were in the lead against), it stands to reason that Celtic will end their domestic unbeaten run when the mighty Dees come calling in just under two weeks time, doesn't it?

If you care to spend the international break debating the finer points of exactly how this will happen, this is the thread to use...

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, JP THE DEE said:

Deal mate as long as you have a good wash.

That explains a lot! Some of these guys have vowed not to have a wash until Celtic lose a domestic game!

So, after drawing with St Johnstone, (who we beat) and having to come from behind against Hibs, (who we were in the lead against), it stands to reason that Celtic will end their domestic unbeaten run when the mighty Dees come calling in just under two weeks time, doesn't it?
If you care to spend the international break debating the finer points of exactly how this will happen, this is the thread to use...

The logic is sound.

2 Nil to the Dee, for the betterment of Scottish fitba.

10 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Because I care so little about Celtic or Rangers, I genuinely thought you were referring to our illustrious two-game unbeaten run. I'm going to pretend I didn't read the OP and carry this assumption forward.

Let's beat these sniveling minks and Keep the Streak. Two games and counting ya c***s.

Thank you.

Archived