It had to end sometime - Celtic v Dundee 14th Oct

I don't doubt that there are a bunch of wee fannies that sing that song but considering I'm a season ticket holder and go to the odd away game and never heard it, I refuse to believe it's as common as you're making out.

What I'm more interested in is why it's suddenly been brought up in this thread which is about Celtic beating Dundee 1-0 on Saturday where the song was definitely not sung.

Basically, Celtic won a game of football and the fans were well behaved in a pretty tame match. Instead of accepting defeat like men, we have had countless pages because of one song about Neil McCann, a non offensive nothing banner and Lee Rigby. Fucking grow up the lot of you, it's a game of football ffs.

78a110952425bc70e7e51d4db7d063bf.gif

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't doubt that there are a bunch of wee fannies that sing that song but considering I'm a season ticket holder and go to the odd away game and never heard it, I refuse to believe it's as common as you're making out.

What I'm more interested in is why it's suddenly been brought up in this thread which is about Celtic beating Dundee 1-0 on Saturday where the song was definitely not sung.

Basically, Celtic won a game of football and the fans were well behaved in a pretty tame match. Instead of accepting defeat like men, we have had countless pages because of one song about Neil McCann, a non offensive nothing banner and Lee Rigby. Fucking grow up the lot of you, it's a game of football ffs.

Yeah my fellow Dees. Iisten to this fountain of knowledge and man of morals.
It's only a game of football. He's not a hypocrite at all [emoji57] 01fd1da6e36350ec30625bd5ef895435.jpg87c67f620db7b32b9581490a31289ed6.jpg

14 hours ago, Yenitit said:

That's not what happened. The ball wasn't 'deviated' by Gamboa so your point has nothing to do with it. 

Optical disillusion can be cured by a simple visit to optitions , even the much maligned match officials managed to detect deviation , must have been due to eye tests they have regularly.McCann cannot accept defeat graciously , it must be a trait acquired at a previous employer more commonly known as sevco nowadays.I thought his ability to be a turd from his punditary days would be rescinded as a manager , unbelievably he has increased his turdiness 10 fold .

29 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Optical disillusion can be cured by a simple visit to optitions , even the much maligned match officials managed to detect deviation , must have been due to eye tests they have regularly.McCann cannot accept defeat graciously , it must be a trait acquired at a previous employer more commonly known as sevco nowadays.I thought his ability to be a turd from his punditary days would be rescinded as a manager , unbelievably he has increased his turdiness 10 fold .

Lunatic 

I am a Nigerian Prince. You have won the Nigerian lottery. Can please send me your bank details. [emoji6] efedf8408b241e1a7b477658bab7ce45.jpg

This fucking thread man. The fact that Celtic fans constantly deny being bored of completely dominating Scottish football and getting absolutely pumped every year in Europe yet act like this when they win is hilarious.

Neil McCann also causes more seethe than I could ever have imagined also which is extremely pleasing. I can't wait to see the state of the match thread when they finally lose[emoji1]

It really is true, people from Dundee are the thickest in Scotland. Lads we have a champions league pumping to look forward to, we will continue this later in the season when you can't handle you're defeat again. Maybe swing by the euro threads on Thursday morning for a lesson in how to graciously accept defeat to a far superior team from a far superior City.

It really is true, people from Dundee are the thickest in Scotland. Lads we have a champions league pumping to look forward to, we will continue this later in the season when you can't handle you're defeat again. Maybe swing by the euro threads on Thursday morning for a lesson in how to graciously accept defeat to a far superior team from a far superior City.

You not going to the game ?? Now there's a surprise. [emoji50] . Or ist it just they won't cash your giro in Munich?

Tbf the Dees were doing really well until someone shot their own fox by getting the words invincible and invisible confused. They just never recovered from that IMHO.

I didn’t mean to write invincible, but the battle was lost as soon as I hit that reply button. I’ll never forgive myself. :(

Archived