It had to end sometime - Celtic v Dundee 14th Oct

I had someone make this point to me the other day on twitter. There might only be 750 people at Gayfield every week but there's still police. Even if there are only 750 people there if someone was an arsehole singing about the IRA the police would know all about it.

In my office I have countless number of Dundee and Dundee United fans that I discuss football with every fucking day and it's not been mentioned once. Same with fans of Rangers/Aberdeen and St Johnstone. Even the Celtic fans I know and speak to that go every week don't talk about it, because nobody cares except for the p***ks misbehaving.

If you don't act like an arsehole at the football you'll not have to bother about it.

I still don't get why you're so bothered about this. It's a nothing issue.

I've never discussed it either but a bunch of wee neds made a banner, who gives a f**k? It doesn't impact my life or yours in any way at all. Let it go

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't get why you're so bothered about this. It's a nothing issue.

I've never discussed it either but a bunch of wee neds made a banner, who gives a f**k? It doesn't impact my life or yours in any way at all. Let it go

Of course it affects my life.

Roasters going to the polls from both halves of the OF and voting a certain way purely because of the way they want to behave when they're supporting their fucking football clubs.

Of course it affects my life.

Roasters going to the polls from both halves of the OF and voting a certain way purely because of the way they want to behave when they're supporting their fucking football clubs.

Ffs Lichtie, you're usually a good guy on here but log off for a bit and settle down man, you're making yourself look stupid.

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

You tend to find those supporting it are those who don't feel the need to behave like scum on the day of a football match and welcome any attempt to stop other people doing so.

FTFY

3 minutes ago, GordonD said:

FTFY

Careful, keep posting like that and you'll be giving me a run for my money in the tedious snidey character awards, with or without a slipping mask.

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

Ok scenario for you to digest , opposing player in your penalty area heads ball as your defender challenges for the ball , your defender in challenging for the ball makes contact with the ball deviating the angle of the header of attacking player, in his challenge to defend the aerial ball your defenders momentum after heading ball makes him collide accidently with the attacker, do you agree with the ref's decision to award a penalty against your team ? 

That's not what happened. The ball wasn't 'deviated' by Gamboa so your point has nothing to do with it. 

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

I’ve heard it in person. Shortly after the boy was butchered I was on the 5 O’clock train from Dundee to Glasgow after Celtic played United in a lunch time kick off. It was sung constantly all the way to Glasgow. I could hardly believe my ears. Given how ugly and aggressive the situation was I didn’t think videoing it was the smart thing to do. Sorry about that. You can disbelieve me and continue to live in denial if you want.

Are you honestly saying you think that Lee Rigby isn’t drumming any more has only been sung once, that being in Sunderland?

Never happened unless you've scrolled through the internet and found video footage of it :lol:

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Careful, keep posting like that and you'll be giving me a run for my money in the tedious snidey character awards, with or without a slipping mask.

GordonD makes digs about child abuse when he’s losing an argument, it’s not really the best guy to cling to if you disagree with my assessment.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I had someone make this point to me the other day on twitter. There might only be 750 people at Gayfield every week but there's still police. Even if there are only 750 people there if someone was an arsehole singing about the IRA the police would know all about it.

In my office I have countless number of Dundee and Dundee United fans that I discuss football with every fucking day and it's not been mentioned once. Same with fans of Rangers/Aberdeen and St Johnstone. Even the Celtic fans I know and speak to that go every week don't talk about it, because nobody cares except for the p***ks misbehaving.

If you don't act like an arsehole at the football you'll not have to bother about it.

In a 60,000 crowd you have all walks of life at the game,again this is highlighted by a section that holds 900 fans who feel the need to bring politics into a football ground this 2% shout the loudest and make threads like this post about it,using a football ground to get your point across seems to have the desired effect?

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What a lot of fucking shite.

I know so many people that go to games every week and I've not once heard this being discussed. Not once.

Celtic and their fans producing this banner is an absolute embarrassment, and shows that section of the support to be utter fandans who are in a huff cause they're getting into trouble for their own shite behaviour.

Not surprised to see you come away with utter shite like this though, as I have absolutely no doubt that you're one of the losers that feels this way.

You really are a fucking tsunami sized fucking idiot :lol:

Quite gobsmacked someone could be equally as thick and ignorant in the same few paragraphs, away and boil your head and make a pot of moron soup you absolute fucking clown  :lol:

Archived