It had to end sometime - Celtic v Dundee 14th Oct

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you need to find another passion in life then if you get this seething over a bunch of fannies at the football.

Remember the GB only has about 1000 members at the game, they don't speak for all Celtic fans. Well they certainly don't speak for me anyway.

It's 1000 arseholes they could do without.

The invincibles?

That doesn't include Europe or matches again Gibraltar pub teams then?

You would be correct. For future reference, every time a celtic fan posts the word invincible on here they are referring to domestic football only. Is that cool with you?

7 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Fair enough, as I said I didn't give a f**k, just happened to notice what looked like a France flag.

Myself and a few of the other Celtic lads on here have correctly condemned them when it's been required.

I don't have an opinion on Saturdays display so I don't feel like condemnation is required on this occasion tbh

59e4e856ce611_phone494.thumb.jpg.4eb1c31d31ddb37667cdf54bdf7c45d8.jpg

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Imagine reeling out all they banners and going to such an effort to try and blame someone else for your own despicable behaviour in singing about an Irish sectarian terrorist group at Scottish football matches.

Fucking fannies.

Not a fan of the rebs then no?

1 hour ago, The OP said:

I'm pretty sure the intention is to do just that. They might be doing it as a 'GIRUY, you've not got a majority' but still...

Source?

That the laws apply to everyone?

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

What kind of behaviour?

Nobody else in the country seems to have the slightest bit of bother with this legislation, maybe they just behave properly? Yet Celtic are reeling out these massive banners.

I think you'll find most football fans in this country, those that regularly go to games that is vehemently oppose it

Vast swathes of supporters from all over the country and several different sides support its repeal, the Fans Against Criminalisation group whom I follow on twitter and have contributed to have fans of a dozen clubs making up its main players, submitting feedback, articles and information to Holyrood and the appeals committee.

You tend to find those supporting it are the ill informed, those who see it as a personal campaign on big bad nasty Celtic and Rangers fans and thick gullible SNP voting wankers who swallow  the bullshit, arrogant rhetoric from p***ks like Kenny MacAskill and Michael Matheson. 

4 minutes ago, K.T said:

If only they were invincible. I’d love to see them disappear from Scottish football.

I may not have the latest version of the Oxford English Dictionary to hand but I'm pretty sure invincible and invisible are still spelled and pronounced differently and mean different things.

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

To be honest both would be arguable but it's more your first point, as it seemed a far more baseless assertion.

Celtic fans complaining about Rangers fans songs being offensive?

16 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's 1000 arseholes they could do without.

The majority of the time the Green Brigade are a fantastic asset to the support and atmosphere at games, i've stood in the standing section just behind them a couple of times when i've swapped tickets occasionally with people on our bus and they literally never stop singing etc, some great displays and banners too apart from the odd occasion, usually once or twice a year where they take it too far and f**k it, undoing a lot of the credit and goodwill people have for them.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Celtic fans complaining about Rangers fans songs being offensive?

That wasn't what you asserted though was it? You asserted the OBAF Act was brought about because of said complaints (complaints which you previously characterised as 'campaigning').

To Deetillehdeh. If you press the + next to the quote button then you can easily multiquote posts.

Not available on my tablet for some reason.

In any case I am just playing catch up over the last few days - some of us have holidays to enjoy.

[emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

Archived