It had to end sometime - Celtic v Dundee 14th Oct

Haha you're a bit of a clown ain't you?!

You'd be as well as saying that Lee Rigbys dad instigated it because he stuck it in his maw and instigated the chain of events that lead to you posting your irrelevant post.

Celtic fans did not instigate those discussions on this thread, you instigated one of them for whatever reason.

And my education is pretty impressive, thanks for caring

642348e0c633da768c9dc814dbcf3de9.gif

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta say, I didn't know Dundee supporters loved whataboutery so much. They could be our main rivals if they keep this stuff up. 

"They shouldn't have challenged for the dropped ball" "Eh whit about the time a couple of folk sang about a deid soldier near a stadium in Sunderland". 

Gotta say, I didn't know Dundee supporters loved whataboutery so much. They could be our main rivals if they keep this stuff up. 
"They shouldn't have challenged for the dropped ball" "Eh whit about the time a couple of folk sang about a deid soldier near a stadium in Sunderland". 

Couple [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23].

They're embarrassing themselves on this thread. GMan appears and brings up a post that a banned member posted 10 months ago on a completely different thread and we instigated it according to the cox guy ????

Then the idiot makes a c**t of himself and instead of admitting it goes onto comparing education with me. Best post of the thread that one.

Haha you're a bit of a clown ain't you?!

You'd be as well as saying that Lee Rigbys dad instigated it because he stuck it in his maw and instigated the chain of events that lead to you posting your irrelevant post.

Celtic fans did not instigate those discussions on this thread, you instigated one of them for whatever reason.

And my education is pretty impressive, thanks for caring

You missed a full stop.

Which one is Davie now? Is it you Tony? Can't tell the difference unfortunately with you being a bunch of fannies. All the same really.
Play the victim....

You lot are giving us a good run for our money on this thread tbf

I asked a question. Was quite a straight forward question which still I don't know who it was. Just seen jupe mention it in another thread recently ( there is more to the forum than just Celtic threads).
It's still getting mentioned. ....

You know fine well who Daviebhoy is. I'm pretty sure he was banned for the post and I'm also pretty sure you played your part on the thread at the time. There was no need to bring it up so stop acting like a greeting faced wee child because your team lost a game of football against the invincibles.

Are you sure I played my part in it? Let's not tell fibs. I'm not greeting about losing, unlike you i went to the game. Think I've been to Celtic park more times you have this season....
But that's for another discussion.

Remember and post the facts please :-)

I would assume that you were involved, you usually are but if i'm wrong then fair enough. There was still no need to post it on this thread, it had no relevance at all.

As for going to Celtic Park, maybe you should try sticking to the facts. I was there as I am most weeks [emoji106]

As much relevance as was the banners the green brigade had on Saturday? Correct was none but both happened. You would of seen the banners on Saturday as you were there or was this the week you couldn't make it ?

And you were wrong :-)

No, this wasn't the week i couldn't make it but I don't get to see the banners because I sit in the top tier directly above the GB so I haven't seen the banners to give my opinion on them. What did they say?

No, this wasn't the week i couldn't make it but I don't get to see the banners because I sit in the top tier directly above the GB so I haven't seen the banners to give my opinion on them. What did they say?

Said the SNP are criminalising football fans. Which is incorrect, they're criminalising football fans that act like c***s.

Said the SNP are criminalising football fans. Which is incorrect, they're criminalising football fans that act like c***s.

Is that it? Seriously?! All that rage from you because a group of people said the SNP are criminalising football fans. Get a life Lichtie

You didn't see one banner ? Not one on your websites /forums from this weekend? Having me on.

I haven't seen the banner, I don't go on Celtic forums or websites regularly. Sounds to me like your looking for any excuse to be raging at Celtic because you lost

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Not at all. I went to watch my team play and seen half the game because of the view.

Why didn't you move to one of the many empty seat that didn't have a restricted view?

12 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

I haven't seen the banner, I don't go on Celtic forums or websites regularly. Sounds to me like your looking for any excuse to be raging at Celtic because you lost

Probably has a log in for every sevco site tho...

Archived